Six-player Castlevania heading to XBLA
Xbox Live Arcade just might be getting its own Castlevania game featuring six player multiplayer action.
According to some of Joystiq's trusted sources, the game entitled Harmony of Despair is a 2D action game like the Castlevania of old.
The game is supposed to feature six player co-operative play and a versus fighter-style survival mode.
Harmony of Despair is also set to feature a 2D map that can be zoomed in and out of with the characters being rendered as individual GBA/DS-like sprites.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release