Six-player Castlevania heading to XBLA
Xbox Live Arcade just might be getting its own Castlevania game featuring six player multiplayer action.
According to some of Joystiq's trusted sources, the game entitled Harmony of Despair is a 2D action game like the Castlevania of old.
The game is supposed to feature six player co-operative play and a versus fighter-style survival mode.
Harmony of Despair is also set to feature a 2D map that can be zoomed in and out of with the characters being rendered as individual GBA/DS-like sprites.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year