Six-player Castlevania heading to XBLA
Xbox Live Arcade just might be getting its own Castlevania game featuring six player multiplayer action.
According to some of Joystiq's trusted sources, the game entitled Harmony of Despair is a 2D action game like the Castlevania of old.
The game is supposed to feature six player co-operative play and a versus fighter-style survival mode.
Harmony of Despair is also set to feature a 2D map that can be zoomed in and out of with the characters being rendered as individual GBA/DS-like sprites.
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative