Six-player Castlevania heading to XBLA
Xbox Live Arcade just might be getting its own Castlevania game featuring six player multiplayer action.
According to some of Joystiq's trusted sources, the game entitled Harmony of Despair is a 2D action game like the Castlevania of old.
The game is supposed to feature six player co-operative play and a versus fighter-style survival mode.
Harmony of Despair is also set to feature a 2D map that can be zoomed in and out of with the characters being rendered as individual GBA/DS-like sprites.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet