Six-player Castlevania heading to XBLA
Xbox Live Arcade just might be getting its own Castlevania game featuring six player multiplayer action.
According to some of Joystiq's trusted sources, the game entitled Harmony of Despair is a 2D action game like the Castlevania of old.
The game is supposed to feature six player co-operative play and a versus fighter-style survival mode.
Harmony of Despair is also set to feature a 2D map that can be zoomed in and out of with the characters being rendered as individual GBA/DS-like sprites.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey