New Bungie game an action RPG?
Rumour has it that the new Bungie IP is an action RPG series.
The writer they are looking for needs five years experience of writing on at least two AAA games with branching or non-linear narratives.
The logical assumption being that RPGs and action RPGs tend to use branching or non-linear narrative structures hinting that this is the direction that Bungie are moving in.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015