New Bungie game an action RPG?
Rumour has it that the new Bungie IP is an action RPG series.
The writer they are looking for needs five years experience of writing on at least two AAA games with branching or non-linear narratives.
The logical assumption being that RPGs and action RPGs tend to use branching or non-linear narrative structures hinting that this is the direction that Bungie are moving in.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side