New Bungie game an action RPG?
Rumour has it that the new Bungie IP is an action RPG series.
The writer they are looking for needs five years experience of writing on at least two AAA games with branching or non-linear narratives.
The logical assumption being that RPGs and action RPGs tend to use branching or non-linear narrative structures hinting that this is the direction that Bungie are moving in.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan