New Bungie game an action RPG?
Rumour has it that the new Bungie IP is an action RPG series.
The writer they are looking for needs five years experience of writing on at least two AAA games with branching or non-linear narratives.
The logical assumption being that RPGs and action RPGs tend to use branching or non-linear narrative structures hinting that this is the direction that Bungie are moving in.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year