New Bungie game an action RPG?
Rumour has it that the new Bungie IP is an action RPG series.
The writer they are looking for needs five years experience of writing on at least two AAA games with branching or non-linear narratives.
The logical assumption being that RPGs and action RPGs tend to use branching or non-linear narrative structures hinting that this is the direction that Bungie are moving in.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year