Fallout New Vegas details released
Obsidian have released more details about their Fallout 3 follow-up, Fallout New Vegas.
The boys that worked on the original Fallout titles have relished the chance to get their chance to work on the series again we hear.
Obsidian has added a new Hardcore mode that empowers players that desire a tougher challenge. They have also tweaked the VATS system, adding melee combat options.
In addition to all of that they have added in a raft of new weapons and weapon mods that allow players to customise their favourite guns with things like bigger clips.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet