Fallout New Vegas details released
Obsidian have released more details about their Fallout 3 follow-up, Fallout New Vegas.
The boys that worked on the original Fallout titles have relished the chance to get their chance to work on the series again we hear.
Obsidian has added a new Hardcore mode that empowers players that desire a tougher challenge. They have also tweaked the VATS system, adding melee combat options.
In addition to all of that they have added in a raft of new weapons and weapon mods that allow players to customise their favourite guns with things like bigger clips.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive