Fallout New Vegas details released
Obsidian have released more details about their Fallout 3 follow-up, Fallout New Vegas.
The boys that worked on the original Fallout titles have relished the chance to get their chance to work on the series again we hear.
Obsidian has added a new Hardcore mode that empowers players that desire a tougher challenge. They have also tweaked the VATS system, adding melee combat options.
In addition to all of that they have added in a raft of new weapons and weapon mods that allow players to customise their favourite guns with things like bigger clips.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO