Fallout New Vegas details released
Obsidian have released more details about their Fallout 3 follow-up, Fallout New Vegas.
The boys that worked on the original Fallout titles have relished the chance to get their chance to work on the series again we hear.
Obsidian has added a new Hardcore mode that empowers players that desire a tougher challenge. They have also tweaked the VATS system, adding melee combat options.
In addition to all of that they have added in a raft of new weapons and weapon mods that allow players to customise their favourite guns with things like bigger clips.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto