UFC 2010 to get PS3 exclusive content
THQ have decided to take full advantage of the capabilities of the Blu-Ray discs by providing additional content to PS3 gamers in UFC 2010.
The PS3 version of UFC 2010 will come loaded with extra fighters and extra classic fights that will not be available on the 360.
There will be three extra fighters to play with including Hall of Famer, Royce Gracie, lightweight champion, Jens Pulver and former pro-wrestler, Dan Severn.
In addition to the 15 Ultimate Fights, classic UFC fights that players get the chance to play through, that will be available on the 360, PS3 gamers will get an extra five classic fights to re-live.
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3