UFC 2010 to get PS3 exclusive content
THQ have decided to take full advantage of the capabilities of the Blu-Ray discs by providing additional content to PS3 gamers in UFC 2010.
The PS3 version of UFC 2010 will come loaded with extra fighters and extra classic fights that will not be available on the 360.
There will be three extra fighters to play with including Hall of Famer, Royce Gracie, lightweight champion, Jens Pulver and former pro-wrestler, Dan Severn.
In addition to the 15 Ultimate Fights, classic UFC fights that players get the chance to play through, that will be available on the 360, PS3 gamers will get an extra five classic fights to re-live.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year