UFC 2010 to get PS3 exclusive content
THQ have decided to take full advantage of the capabilities of the Blu-Ray discs by providing additional content to PS3 gamers in UFC 2010.
The PS3 version of UFC 2010 will come loaded with extra fighters and extra classic fights that will not be available on the 360.
There will be three extra fighters to play with including Hall of Famer, Royce Gracie, lightweight champion, Jens Pulver and former pro-wrestler, Dan Severn.
In addition to the 15 Ultimate Fights, classic UFC fights that players get the chance to play through, that will be available on the 360, PS3 gamers will get an extra five classic fights to re-live.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon