UFC 2010 to get PS3 exclusive content
THQ have decided to take full advantage of the capabilities of the Blu-Ray discs by providing additional content to PS3 gamers in UFC 2010.
The PS3 version of UFC 2010 will come loaded with extra fighters and extra classic fights that will not be available on the 360.
There will be three extra fighters to play with including Hall of Famer, Royce Gracie, lightweight champion, Jens Pulver and former pro-wrestler, Dan Severn.
In addition to the 15 Ultimate Fights, classic UFC fights that players get the chance to play through, that will be available on the 360, PS3 gamers will get an extra five classic fights to re-live.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though