UFC 2010 to get PS3 exclusive content
THQ have decided to take full advantage of the capabilities of the Blu-Ray discs by providing additional content to PS3 gamers in UFC 2010.
The PS3 version of UFC 2010 will come loaded with extra fighters and extra classic fights that will not be available on the 360.
There will be three extra fighters to play with including Hall of Famer, Royce Gracie, lightweight champion, Jens Pulver and former pro-wrestler, Dan Severn.
In addition to the 15 Ultimate Fights, classic UFC fights that players get the chance to play through, that will be available on the 360, PS3 gamers will get an extra five classic fights to re-live.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone