CoD: Black Ops not headed to Wii
Pre-order listings are suggesting that Call of Duty: Black Ops, unlike World at War, will not be available on Wii at initial release.
IGN spotted the pre-order listings on GameStop and immediately picked up on the absence of any Wii version.
Just to confirm their findings this side of the pond, we had a look at Play.com to check what they were listing the game as and, as with GameStop, they are not listing a Wii version.
All Activision had to say on the matter was that they had not announced the official SKUs for the game as yet.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free