CoD: Black Ops not headed to Wii
Pre-order listings are suggesting that Call of Duty: Black Ops, unlike World at War, will not be available on Wii at initial release.
IGN spotted the pre-order listings on GameStop and immediately picked up on the absence of any Wii version.
Just to confirm their findings this side of the pond, we had a look at Play.com to check what they were listing the game as and, as with GameStop, they are not listing a Wii version.
All Activision had to say on the matter was that they had not announced the official SKUs for the game as yet.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer