CoD: Black Ops not headed to Wii
Pre-order listings are suggesting that Call of Duty: Black Ops, unlike World at War, will not be available on Wii at initial release.
IGN spotted the pre-order listings on GameStop and immediately picked up on the absence of any Wii version.
Just to confirm their findings this side of the pond, we had a look at Play.com to check what they were listing the game as and, as with GameStop, they are not listing a Wii version.
All Activision had to say on the matter was that they had not announced the official SKUs for the game as yet.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3