CoD: Black Ops not headed to Wii
Pre-order listings are suggesting that Call of Duty: Black Ops, unlike World at War, will not be available on Wii at initial release.
IGN spotted the pre-order listings on GameStop and immediately picked up on the absence of any Wii version.
Just to confirm their findings this side of the pond, we had a look at Play.com to check what they were listing the game as and, as with GameStop, they are not listing a Wii version.
All Activision had to say on the matter was that they had not announced the official SKUs for the game as yet.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week