CoD: Black Ops not headed to Wii
Pre-order listings are suggesting that Call of Duty: Black Ops, unlike World at War, will not be available on Wii at initial release.
IGN spotted the pre-order listings on GameStop and immediately picked up on the absence of any Wii version.
Just to confirm their findings this side of the pond, we had a look at Play.com to check what they were listing the game as and, as with GameStop, they are not listing a Wii version.
All Activision had to say on the matter was that they had not announced the official SKUs for the game as yet.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015