Majesco invite you to play a game of Swords
Majesco have announced a new Wii title in development which will allow gamers to take on some of the greatest sword fighters in history.
Swords is a 1-on-1 MotionPlus game that will feature sword battles with Sir Lancealot, Keiko Anamura and Viking Chieftain Armin. As well as fighting the historical figures, the game allows players to train, spar with each other and work with their sensei to improve their skills before taking on the legendary swordsmen.
There is even a mode that will allow players to hack and slash their way through hordes of zombies.
Swords will be available on the Wii this September. Thanks Eurogamer.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One