Majesco invite you to play a game of Swords
Majesco have announced a new Wii title in development which will allow gamers to take on some of the greatest sword fighters in history.
Swords is a 1-on-1 MotionPlus game that will feature sword battles with Sir Lancealot, Keiko Anamura and Viking Chieftain Armin. As well as fighting the historical figures, the game allows players to train, spar with each other and work with their sensei to improve their skills before taking on the legendary swordsmen.
There is even a mode that will allow players to hack and slash their way through hordes of zombies.
Swords will be available on the Wii this September. Thanks Eurogamer.
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up