Majesco invite you to play a game of Swords
Majesco have announced a new Wii title in development which will allow gamers to take on some of the greatest sword fighters in history.
Swords is a 1-on-1 MotionPlus game that will feature sword battles with Sir Lancealot, Keiko Anamura and Viking Chieftain Armin. As well as fighting the historical figures, the game allows players to train, spar with each other and work with their sensei to improve their skills before taking on the legendary swordsmen.
There is even a mode that will allow players to hack and slash their way through hordes of zombies.
Swords will be available on the Wii this September. Thanks Eurogamer.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year