Majesco invite you to play a game of Swords
Majesco have announced a new Wii title in development which will allow gamers to take on some of the greatest sword fighters in history.
Swords is a 1-on-1 MotionPlus game that will feature sword battles with Sir Lancealot, Keiko Anamura and Viking Chieftain Armin. As well as fighting the historical figures, the game allows players to train, spar with each other and work with their sensei to improve their skills before taking on the legendary swordsmen.
There is even a mode that will allow players to hack and slash their way through hordes of zombies.
Swords will be available on the Wii this September. Thanks Eurogamer.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer