Majesco invite you to play a game of Swords
Majesco have announced a new Wii title in development which will allow gamers to take on some of the greatest sword fighters in history.
Swords is a 1-on-1 MotionPlus game that will feature sword battles with Sir Lancealot, Keiko Anamura and Viking Chieftain Armin. As well as fighting the historical figures, the game allows players to train, spar with each other and work with their sensei to improve their skills before taking on the legendary swordsmen.
There is even a mode that will allow players to hack and slash their way through hordes of zombies.
Swords will be available on the Wii this September. Thanks Eurogamer.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week