Game Room content launch on hold
Microsoft's much vaunted Game Room is already experiencing some serious problems, apparently.
The next batch of new content headed to Game Room has been delayed for an unconfirmed period of time.
Xbox Live's Dan Maher announced the delay on Twitter saying: "The latest batch of Game Room content has also been delayed until further notice. Ill let you know once a new date is confirmed."
Game Room has already been through a series of problems including widespread crashes at the loading screens of some of the arcade titles and the developing studio, Krome, having to lay off staff.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year