Game Room content launch on hold
Microsoft's much vaunted Game Room is already experiencing some serious problems, apparently.
The next batch of new content headed to Game Room has been delayed for an unconfirmed period of time.
Xbox Live's Dan Maher announced the delay on Twitter saying: "The latest batch of Game Room content has also been delayed until further notice. Ill let you know once a new date is confirmed."
Game Room has already been through a series of problems including widespread crashes at the loading screens of some of the arcade titles and the developing studio, Krome, having to lay off staff.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto