Game Room content launch on hold
Microsoft's much vaunted Game Room is already experiencing some serious problems, apparently.
The next batch of new content headed to Game Room has been delayed for an unconfirmed period of time.
Xbox Live's Dan Maher announced the delay on Twitter saying: "The latest batch of Game Room content has also been delayed until further notice. Ill let you know once a new date is confirmed."
Game Room has already been through a series of problems including widespread crashes at the loading screens of some of the arcade titles and the developing studio, Krome, having to lay off staff.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO