Game Room content launch on hold
Microsoft's much vaunted Game Room is already experiencing some serious problems, apparently.
The next batch of new content headed to Game Room has been delayed for an unconfirmed period of time.
Xbox Live's Dan Maher announced the delay on Twitter saying: "The latest batch of Game Room content has also been delayed until further notice. Ill let you know once a new date is confirmed."
Game Room has already been through a series of problems including widespread crashes at the loading screens of some of the arcade titles and the developing studio, Krome, having to lay off staff.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes