Game Room content launch on hold
Microsoft's much vaunted Game Room is already experiencing some serious problems, apparently.
The next batch of new content headed to Game Room has been delayed for an unconfirmed period of time.
Xbox Live's Dan Maher announced the delay on Twitter saying: "The latest batch of Game Room content has also been delayed until further notice. Ill let you know once a new date is confirmed."
Game Room has already been through a series of problems including widespread crashes at the loading screens of some of the arcade titles and the developing studio, Krome, having to lay off staff.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny