Scouts awarding video games badges
In an interesting and very welcome move the two awards related to games are designed to help increase the Scouts knowledge and awareness of video games and their content.
The basic badges are awarded based on learning the ESRB ratings system, planning a gaming schedule that fits in with homework and household tasks and playing a game that has been approved by a parent or teacher.
The advanced badge encourages scouts to inform their parents of things like the ESRB ratings system and work with their parents to promote gaming as part of a balanced lifestyle and ensure that they are playing titles that are appropriate for their age group.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access