Sony claim Infamous 2 domain
Sony appear to have snapped up the Infamous 2 domain name giving immense weight to the tweets and job adverts that point to the superhero sequel.
Voice Actor David Sullivan tweeted about his audition adding that the new game will 'melt your face'.
The other evidence pointing to Infamous 2 being in the works was a job ad with Sucker Punch looking for a experienced network programmer to put together the online components of a AAA title, also seeming to suggest that Infamous 2 will have online multiplayer modes.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III