Sony claim Infamous 2 domain
Sony appear to have snapped up the Infamous 2 domain name giving immense weight to the tweets and job adverts that point to the superhero sequel.
Voice Actor David Sullivan tweeted about his audition adding that the new game will 'melt your face'.
The other evidence pointing to Infamous 2 being in the works was a job ad with Sucker Punch looking for a experienced network programmer to put together the online components of a AAA title, also seeming to suggest that Infamous 2 will have online multiplayer modes.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May