Sony claim Infamous 2 domain
Sony appear to have snapped up the Infamous 2 domain name giving immense weight to the tweets and job adverts that point to the superhero sequel.
Voice Actor David Sullivan tweeted about his audition adding that the new game will 'melt your face'.
The other evidence pointing to Infamous 2 being in the works was a job ad with Sucker Punch looking for a experienced network programmer to put together the online components of a AAA title, also seeming to suggest that Infamous 2 will have online multiplayer modes.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year