Sony claim Infamous 2 domain
Sony appear to have snapped up the Infamous 2 domain name giving immense weight to the tweets and job adverts that point to the superhero sequel.
Voice Actor David Sullivan tweeted about his audition adding that the new game will 'melt your face'.
The other evidence pointing to Infamous 2 being in the works was a job ad with Sucker Punch looking for a experienced network programmer to put together the online components of a AAA title, also seeming to suggest that Infamous 2 will have online multiplayer modes.
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle