Sony claim Infamous 2 domain
Sony appear to have snapped up the Infamous 2 domain name giving immense weight to the tweets and job adverts that point to the superhero sequel.
Voice Actor David Sullivan tweeted about his audition adding that the new game will 'melt your face'.
The other evidence pointing to Infamous 2 being in the works was a job ad with Sucker Punch looking for a experienced network programmer to put together the online components of a AAA title, also seeming to suggest that Infamous 2 will have online multiplayer modes.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light