Bulletstorm looks a bit like Gears of War
Epic's next IP, created by People Can Fly, has finally been given a debut showing off, in a slightly less dynamic manner than had originally been planned.
The first batch of screenshots have been released for Bulletstorm and they are looking very encouraging indeed.
Bulletstorm was formally announced last week after getting a bit of breathing space from the mildly botched Jimmy Fallon Show reveal of Gears of War 3.
One thing of major note is that some of the character models look very similar to the character models from Gears of War.
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U