Bulletstorm looks a bit like Gears of War
Epic's next IP, created by People Can Fly, has finally been given a debut showing off, in a slightly less dynamic manner than had originally been planned.
The first batch of screenshots have been released for Bulletstorm and they are looking very encouraging indeed.
Bulletstorm was formally announced last week after getting a bit of breathing space from the mildly botched Jimmy Fallon Show reveal of Gears of War 3.
One thing of major note is that some of the character models look very similar to the character models from Gears of War.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny