Bulletstorm looks a bit like Gears of War
Epic's next IP, created by People Can Fly, has finally been given a debut showing off, in a slightly less dynamic manner than had originally been planned.
The first batch of screenshots have been released for Bulletstorm and they are looking very encouraging indeed.
Bulletstorm was formally announced last week after getting a bit of breathing space from the mildly botched Jimmy Fallon Show reveal of Gears of War 3.
One thing of major note is that some of the character models look very similar to the character models from Gears of War.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan