Bulletstorm looks a bit like Gears of War
Epic's next IP, created by People Can Fly, has finally been given a debut showing off, in a slightly less dynamic manner than had originally been planned.
The first batch of screenshots have been released for Bulletstorm and they are looking very encouraging indeed.
Bulletstorm was formally announced last week after getting a bit of breathing space from the mildly botched Jimmy Fallon Show reveal of Gears of War 3.
One thing of major note is that some of the character models look very similar to the character models from Gears of War.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3