Bulletstorm looks a bit like Gears of War
Epic's next IP, created by People Can Fly, has finally been given a debut showing off, in a slightly less dynamic manner than had originally been planned.
The first batch of screenshots have been released for Bulletstorm and they are looking very encouraging indeed.
Bulletstorm was formally announced last week after getting a bit of breathing space from the mildly botched Jimmy Fallon Show reveal of Gears of War 3.
One thing of major note is that some of the character models look very similar to the character models from Gears of War.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year