CoD 7 details emerge ahead of reveal
Treyarch have released some small snippets of information about Call of Duty: Black Ops, the 7th game in the series, ahead of its big reveal.
The 3rd Call of Duty game to be produced by Treyarch, is set to allow gamers to participate in the birth of elite special forces and fight in Cuba, the Arctic and, of course, Vietnam.
Treyarch's studio head Mark Lamia said: "We cant wait for our community to experience Call of Duty: Black Ops. We have focused our entire studio on this game, with dedicated multiplayer, single-player and co-op teams creating the most intense, gripping and riveting experience possible for our fans on all fronts."
Call of Duty: Black Ops is due out this November and looks like it might offer finally offer the kind of change in the series that Call of Duty 4 brought in a couple of years ago.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One