CoD 7 details emerge ahead of reveal
Treyarch have released some small snippets of information about Call of Duty: Black Ops, the 7th game in the series, ahead of its big reveal.
The 3rd Call of Duty game to be produced by Treyarch, is set to allow gamers to participate in the birth of elite special forces and fight in Cuba, the Arctic and, of course, Vietnam.
Treyarch's studio head Mark Lamia said: "We cant wait for our community to experience Call of Duty: Black Ops. We have focused our entire studio on this game, with dedicated multiplayer, single-player and co-op teams creating the most intense, gripping and riveting experience possible for our fans on all fronts."
Call of Duty: Black Ops is due out this November and looks like it might offer finally offer the kind of change in the series that Call of Duty 4 brought in a couple of years ago.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title