CoD 7 details emerge ahead of reveal
Treyarch have released some small snippets of information about Call of Duty: Black Ops, the 7th game in the series, ahead of its big reveal.
The 3rd Call of Duty game to be produced by Treyarch, is set to allow gamers to participate in the birth of elite special forces and fight in Cuba, the Arctic and, of course, Vietnam.
Treyarch's studio head Mark Lamia said: "We cant wait for our community to experience Call of Duty: Black Ops. We have focused our entire studio on this game, with dedicated multiplayer, single-player and co-op teams creating the most intense, gripping and riveting experience possible for our fans on all fronts."
Call of Duty: Black Ops is due out this November and looks like it might offer finally offer the kind of change in the series that Call of Duty 4 brought in a couple of years ago.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free