CoD 7 details emerge ahead of reveal
Treyarch have released some small snippets of information about Call of Duty: Black Ops, the 7th game in the series, ahead of its big reveal.
The 3rd Call of Duty game to be produced by Treyarch, is set to allow gamers to participate in the birth of elite special forces and fight in Cuba, the Arctic and, of course, Vietnam.
Treyarch's studio head Mark Lamia said: "We cant wait for our community to experience Call of Duty: Black Ops. We have focused our entire studio on this game, with dedicated multiplayer, single-player and co-op teams creating the most intense, gripping and riveting experience possible for our fans on all fronts."
Call of Duty: Black Ops is due out this November and looks like it might offer finally offer the kind of change in the series that Call of Duty 4 brought in a couple of years ago.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft