CoD 7 details emerge ahead of reveal
Treyarch have released some small snippets of information about Call of Duty: Black Ops, the 7th game in the series, ahead of its big reveal.
The 3rd Call of Duty game to be produced by Treyarch, is set to allow gamers to participate in the birth of elite special forces and fight in Cuba, the Arctic and, of course, Vietnam.
Treyarch's studio head Mark Lamia said: "We cant wait for our community to experience Call of Duty: Black Ops. We have focused our entire studio on this game, with dedicated multiplayer, single-player and co-op teams creating the most intense, gripping and riveting experience possible for our fans on all fronts."
Call of Duty: Black Ops is due out this November and looks like it might offer finally offer the kind of change in the series that Call of Duty 4 brought in a couple of years ago.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date