Persona 5 character details emerge
The Japanese gaming press have been all over the announcement that Persona 5 is in development.
Now new details have emerged about the new title's lead character in an interview published in Japan's Dengeki Magazine.
Apparently the team at Atlus wanted to make the character more upbeat and optimistic but due to the story arc they have decided to make him more introverted and moody. The character will have hair covering one eye and a slouch to reflect his demeanor.
This may be frighteningly similar to the main character from Persona 3 but the very news that the Persona series has finally made the jump to the PS3 is enough to make most very excited.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week