Persona 5 character details emerge
The Japanese gaming press have been all over the announcement that Persona 5 is in development.
Now new details have emerged about the new title's lead character in an interview published in Japan's Dengeki Magazine.
Apparently the team at Atlus wanted to make the character more upbeat and optimistic but due to the story arc they have decided to make him more introverted and moody. The character will have hair covering one eye and a slouch to reflect his demeanor.
This may be frighteningly similar to the main character from Persona 3 but the very news that the Persona series has finally made the jump to the PS3 is enough to make most very excited.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year