Persona 5 character details emerge
The Japanese gaming press have been all over the announcement that Persona 5 is in development.
Now new details have emerged about the new title's lead character in an interview published in Japan's Dengeki Magazine.
Apparently the team at Atlus wanted to make the character more upbeat and optimistic but due to the story arc they have decided to make him more introverted and moody. The character will have hair covering one eye and a slouch to reflect his demeanor.
This may be frighteningly similar to the main character from Persona 3 but the very news that the Persona series has finally made the jump to the PS3 is enough to make most very excited.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3