Persona 5 character details emerge
The Japanese gaming press have been all over the announcement that Persona 5 is in development.
Now new details have emerged about the new title's lead character in an interview published in Japan's Dengeki Magazine.
Apparently the team at Atlus wanted to make the character more upbeat and optimistic but due to the story arc they have decided to make him more introverted and moody. The character will have hair covering one eye and a slouch to reflect his demeanor.
This may be frighteningly similar to the main character from Persona 3 but the very news that the Persona series has finally made the jump to the PS3 is enough to make most very excited.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer