Persona 5 character details emerge
The Japanese gaming press have been all over the announcement that Persona 5 is in development.
Now new details have emerged about the new title's lead character in an interview published in Japan's Dengeki Magazine.
Apparently the team at Atlus wanted to make the character more upbeat and optimistic but due to the story arc they have decided to make him more introverted and moody. The character will have hair covering one eye and a slouch to reflect his demeanor.
This may be frighteningly similar to the main character from Persona 3 but the very news that the Persona series has finally made the jump to the PS3 is enough to make most very excited.
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out