Capcom offer help to create SSFIV player tourneys
Capcom has decided to offer support for fans who want to be able to set up their own Super Street Fighter IV player tournaments.
They have begun an initiative to help players set-up and advertise their own local SSFIV tournaments.
As well as creating a kit to help prospective tournament holders set one up in their local pub, community hall or school, they also offer to advertise the tournament on their community forums to increase the reach of the tournaments.
Capcom will also award the winner of the tournament the title of "Official Local Community Super Street Fighter IV Champion" which will also be posted on their community forums.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny