Capcom offer help to create SSFIV player tourneys
Capcom has decided to offer support for fans who want to be able to set up their own Super Street Fighter IV player tournaments.
They have begun an initiative to help players set-up and advertise their own local SSFIV tournaments.
As well as creating a kit to help prospective tournament holders set one up in their local pub, community hall or school, they also offer to advertise the tournament on their community forums to increase the reach of the tournaments.
Capcom will also award the winner of the tournament the title of "Official Local Community Super Street Fighter IV Champion" which will also be posted on their community forums.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year