Capcom offer help to create SSFIV player tourneys
Capcom has decided to offer support for fans who want to be able to set up their own Super Street Fighter IV player tournaments.
They have begun an initiative to help players set-up and advertise their own local SSFIV tournaments.
As well as creating a kit to help prospective tournament holders set one up in their local pub, community hall or school, they also offer to advertise the tournament on their community forums to increase the reach of the tournaments.
Capcom will also award the winner of the tournament the title of "Official Local Community Super Street Fighter IV Champion" which will also be posted on their community forums.
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up