Capcom offer help to create SSFIV player tourneys
Capcom has decided to offer support for fans who want to be able to set up their own Super Street Fighter IV player tournaments.
They have begun an initiative to help players set-up and advertise their own local SSFIV tournaments.
As well as creating a kit to help prospective tournament holders set one up in their local pub, community hall or school, they also offer to advertise the tournament on their community forums to increase the reach of the tournaments.
Capcom will also award the winner of the tournament the title of "Official Local Community Super Street Fighter IV Champion" which will also be posted on their community forums.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims