Capcom offer help to create SSFIV player tourneys
Capcom has decided to offer support for fans who want to be able to set up their own Super Street Fighter IV player tournaments.
They have begun an initiative to help players set-up and advertise their own local SSFIV tournaments.
As well as creating a kit to help prospective tournament holders set one up in their local pub, community hall or school, they also offer to advertise the tournament on their community forums to increase the reach of the tournaments.
Capcom will also award the winner of the tournament the title of "Official Local Community Super Street Fighter IV Champion" which will also be posted on their community forums.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3