Ni no Kuni delayed until Autumn in Japan
According to the latest news, Ni no Kuni, the DS RPG in the works at Level 5, has been delayed.
According to Dengeki Online (translated by Andriasang) Level 5's next game has been pushed back from the spring to the autumn.
Ni no Kuni is an RPG title for the DS that Level 5 have been working on in conjunction with legendary animated film makers Studio Ghibli.
The delay is yet to be confirmed by anyone official at Level 5.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes