Ni no Kuni delayed until Autumn in Japan
According to the latest news, Ni no Kuni, the DS RPG in the works at Level 5, has been delayed.
According to Dengeki Online (translated by Andriasang) Level 5's next game has been pushed back from the spring to the autumn.
Ni no Kuni is an RPG title for the DS that Level 5 have been working on in conjunction with legendary animated film makers Studio Ghibli.
The delay is yet to be confirmed by anyone official at Level 5.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing