Ni no Kuni delayed until Autumn in Japan
According to the latest news, Ni no Kuni, the DS RPG in the works at Level 5, has been delayed.
According to Dengeki Online (translated by Andriasang) Level 5's next game has been pushed back from the spring to the autumn.
Ni no Kuni is an RPG title for the DS that Level 5 have been working on in conjunction with legendary animated film makers Studio Ghibli.
The delay is yet to be confirmed by anyone official at Level 5.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year