Ni no Kuni delayed until Autumn in Japan
According to the latest news, Ni no Kuni, the DS RPG in the works at Level 5, has been delayed.
According to Dengeki Online (translated by Andriasang) Level 5's next game has been pushed back from the spring to the autumn.
Ni no Kuni is an RPG title for the DS that Level 5 have been working on in conjunction with legendary animated film makers Studio Ghibli.
The delay is yet to be confirmed by anyone official at Level 5.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side