Ni no Kuni delayed until Autumn in Japan
According to the latest news, Ni no Kuni, the DS RPG in the works at Level 5, has been delayed.
According to Dengeki Online (translated by Andriasang) Level 5's next game has been pushed back from the spring to the autumn.
Ni no Kuni is an RPG title for the DS that Level 5 have been working on in conjunction with legendary animated film makers Studio Ghibli.
The delay is yet to be confirmed by anyone official at Level 5.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May