Gizmodo may sue police over iPhone 4G raids
The supposed leak of the next generation iPhone is beginning to develop into quite a mess.
After Gizmodo published their exclusive reveal of the new handset that was claimed to have been discovered in a San Jose bar, their editor's home was raided by police and a number of computers were seized.
Gawker media, Gizmodo's parent company, are considering a lawsuit citing a Californian law that protects newsroom services.
If this becomes a criminal investigation Gawker's suit may prove to be invalid as the law only protects against civil suits.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3