Gizmodo may sue police over iPhone 4G raids
The supposed leak of the next generation iPhone is beginning to develop into quite a mess.
After Gizmodo published their exclusive reveal of the new handset that was claimed to have been discovered in a San Jose bar, their editor's home was raided by police and a number of computers were seized.
Gawker media, Gizmodo's parent company, are considering a lawsuit citing a Californian law that protects newsroom services.
If this becomes a criminal investigation Gawker's suit may prove to be invalid as the law only protects against civil suits.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey