Gizmodo may sue police over iPhone 4G raids
The supposed leak of the next generation iPhone is beginning to develop into quite a mess.
After Gizmodo published their exclusive reveal of the new handset that was claimed to have been discovered in a San Jose bar, their editor's home was raided by police and a number of computers were seized.
Gawker media, Gizmodo's parent company, are considering a lawsuit citing a Californian law that protects newsroom services.
If this becomes a criminal investigation Gawker's suit may prove to be invalid as the law only protects against civil suits.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny