Gizmodo may sue police over iPhone 4G raids
The supposed leak of the next generation iPhone is beginning to develop into quite a mess.
After Gizmodo published their exclusive reveal of the new handset that was claimed to have been discovered in a San Jose bar, their editor's home was raided by police and a number of computers were seized.
Gawker media, Gizmodo's parent company, are considering a lawsuit citing a Californian law that protects newsroom services.
If this becomes a criminal investigation Gawker's suit may prove to be invalid as the law only protects against civil suits.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3