International Cricket 2010 dated
International Cricket will make a return to the video games world this summer, Codemasters have announced.
Following up on the success of their Ashes Cricket title, released last year on PS3, Xbox 360, PC and Wii, International Cricket 2010 will introduce a wide array of new features designed to add authenticity.
International Cricket 2010 adds a new Action cam with puts players right in the heart of the action, and the new Power Stick which promises to give 360 degree batting control.
The game is officially licensed by the England and Wales Cricket Board and Cricket Australia and will feature authentic kits alongside a wide array of playing options ranging from full test series to Twenty20 games.
International Cricket 2010 is up at bat from June 18th for 360 and PS3.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching