International Cricket 2010 dated
International Cricket will make a return to the video games world this summer, Codemasters have announced.
Following up on the success of their Ashes Cricket title, released last year on PS3, Xbox 360, PC and Wii, International Cricket 2010 will introduce a wide array of new features designed to add authenticity.
International Cricket 2010 adds a new Action cam with puts players right in the heart of the action, and the new Power Stick which promises to give 360 degree batting control.
The game is officially licensed by the England and Wales Cricket Board and Cricket Australia and will feature authentic kits alongside a wide array of playing options ranging from full test series to Twenty20 games.
International Cricket 2010 is up at bat from June 18th for 360 and PS3.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer