International Cricket 2010 dated
International Cricket will make a return to the video games world this summer, Codemasters have announced.
Following up on the success of their Ashes Cricket title, released last year on PS3, Xbox 360, PC and Wii, International Cricket 2010 will introduce a wide array of new features designed to add authenticity.
International Cricket 2010 adds a new Action cam with puts players right in the heart of the action, and the new Power Stick which promises to give 360 degree batting control.
The game is officially licensed by the England and Wales Cricket Board and Cricket Australia and will feature authentic kits alongside a wide array of playing options ranging from full test series to Twenty20 games.
International Cricket 2010 is up at bat from June 18th for 360 and PS3.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat