International Cricket 2010 dated
International Cricket will make a return to the video games world this summer, Codemasters have announced.
Following up on the success of their Ashes Cricket title, released last year on PS3, Xbox 360, PC and Wii, International Cricket 2010 will introduce a wide array of new features designed to add authenticity.
International Cricket 2010 adds a new Action cam with puts players right in the heart of the action, and the new Power Stick which promises to give 360 degree batting control.
The game is officially licensed by the England and Wales Cricket Board and Cricket Australia and will feature authentic kits alongside a wide array of playing options ranging from full test series to Twenty20 games.
International Cricket 2010 is up at bat from June 18th for 360 and PS3.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side