International Cricket 2010 dated
International Cricket will make a return to the video games world this summer, Codemasters have announced.
Following up on the success of their Ashes Cricket title, released last year on PS3, Xbox 360, PC and Wii, International Cricket 2010 will introduce a wide array of new features designed to add authenticity.
International Cricket 2010 adds a new Action cam with puts players right in the heart of the action, and the new Power Stick which promises to give 360 degree batting control.
The game is officially licensed by the England and Wales Cricket Board and Cricket Australia and will feature authentic kits alongside a wide array of playing options ranging from full test series to Twenty20 games.
International Cricket 2010 is up at bat from June 18th for 360 and PS3.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive