Next BioShock 2 DLC delayed
Apparently, the latest DLC pack for BioShock 2 has been delayed for an unknown period of time.
The pack, named Rapture Metro, was due to be released on Games for Windows, PSN and Xbox Live Marketplace this week but has been inexplicably pushed back.
The pack was set to feature six new maps based on the single player game, three new Achievements/Trophies and the new Rebirth feature which allows players of rank 50 to go back to rank 1 and acquire a special mask.
Rapture Metro, when it does finally reach downloads, will cost 800 MS Points on 360 and PC, and 7.99 GBP on PS3.
Thanks The Lost Gamer.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network