Next BioShock 2 DLC delayed
Apparently, the latest DLC pack for BioShock 2 has been delayed for an unknown period of time.
The pack, named Rapture Metro, was due to be released on Games for Windows, PSN and Xbox Live Marketplace this week but has been inexplicably pushed back.
The pack was set to feature six new maps based on the single player game, three new Achievements/Trophies and the new Rebirth feature which allows players of rank 50 to go back to rank 1 and acquire a special mask.
Rapture Metro, when it does finally reach downloads, will cost 800 MS Points on 360 and PC, and 7.99 GBP on PS3.
Thanks The Lost Gamer.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer