Obsidian: Aliens RPG was ready to go
According to Obsidian CEO Feargus Urquart, the Aliens RPG that they were working on was almost ready to ship when it was cancelled.
The former Black Isle man told Joystiq at an event recently that had they visited and tried out the game they would've thought it was finished.
Urquart said: "Oh, if you had come in and played any of the last builds we were working on, you would have said it was a finished game. That's how close we were. It looked and felt like it was ready to ship."
The Aliens RPG was one of the more promising titles that Sega had on the go alongside the disappointing AvP and the perennially delayed Aliens: Colonial Marines.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey