Obsidian: Aliens RPG was ready to go
According to Obsidian CEO Feargus Urquart, the Aliens RPG that they were working on was almost ready to ship when it was cancelled.
The former Black Isle man told Joystiq at an event recently that had they visited and tried out the game they would've thought it was finished.
Urquart said: "Oh, if you had come in and played any of the last builds we were working on, you would have said it was a finished game. That's how close we were. It looked and felt like it was ready to ship."
The Aliens RPG was one of the more promising titles that Sega had on the go alongside the disappointing AvP and the perennially delayed Aliens: Colonial Marines.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat