Obsidian: Aliens RPG was ready to go
According to Obsidian CEO Feargus Urquart, the Aliens RPG that they were working on was almost ready to ship when it was cancelled.
The former Black Isle man told Joystiq at an event recently that had they visited and tried out the game they would've thought it was finished.
Urquart said: "Oh, if you had come in and played any of the last builds we were working on, you would have said it was a finished game. That's how close we were. It looked and felt like it was ready to ship."
The Aliens RPG was one of the more promising titles that Sega had on the go alongside the disappointing AvP and the perennially delayed Aliens: Colonial Marines.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update