Obsidian: Aliens RPG was ready to go
According to Obsidian CEO Feargus Urquart, the Aliens RPG that they were working on was almost ready to ship when it was cancelled.
The former Black Isle man told Joystiq at an event recently that had they visited and tried out the game they would've thought it was finished.
Urquart said: "Oh, if you had come in and played any of the last builds we were working on, you would have said it was a finished game. That's how close we were. It looked and felt like it was ready to ship."
The Aliens RPG was one of the more promising titles that Sega had on the go alongside the disappointing AvP and the perennially delayed Aliens: Colonial Marines.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III