Obsidian: Aliens RPG was ready to go
According to Obsidian CEO Feargus Urquart, the Aliens RPG that they were working on was almost ready to ship when it was cancelled.
The former Black Isle man told Joystiq at an event recently that had they visited and tried out the game they would've thought it was finished.
Urquart said: "Oh, if you had come in and played any of the last builds we were working on, you would have said it was a finished game. That's how close we were. It looked and felt like it was ready to ship."
The Aliens RPG was one of the more promising titles that Sega had on the go alongside the disappointing AvP and the perennially delayed Aliens: Colonial Marines.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year