Call of Duty 7 to premiere soon
The next Call of Duty game will be premiering later this week via GameTrailers TV.
After the many rumours swirling around Treyarch's latest addition to the series, we will finally get our first glimpse of the game this Friday.
The game is rumoured to be subtitled Black Ops and may feature Vietnam as one of its main combat theatres.
Call of Duty 7 is definitely slated for release this November on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC and hopefully it will be better than World at War.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave