Schafer announced as Develop speaker
Adventure game veteran Tim Schafer is the latest big name speaker to be added to the line-up at this year's Develop Conference in Brighton.
Schafer will be delivering a talk on game design at the UK's major development conference this summer.
You should all know Tim Schafer and his studio, Double Fine, from games like Brutal Legend and Psychonauts.
He is also known for being one of the minds behind a raft of great adventure games produced by LucasArts, beginning with The Secret of Monkey Island.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year