Schafer announced as Develop speaker
Adventure game veteran Tim Schafer is the latest big name speaker to be added to the line-up at this year's Develop Conference in Brighton.
Schafer will be delivering a talk on game design at the UK's major development conference this summer.
You should all know Tim Schafer and his studio, Double Fine, from games like Brutal Legend and Psychonauts.
He is also known for being one of the minds behind a raft of great adventure games produced by LucasArts, beginning with The Secret of Monkey Island.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date