Schafer announced as Develop speaker
Adventure game veteran Tim Schafer is the latest big name speaker to be added to the line-up at this year's Develop Conference in Brighton.
Schafer will be delivering a talk on game design at the UK's major development conference this summer.
You should all know Tim Schafer and his studio, Double Fine, from games like Brutal Legend and Psychonauts.
He is also known for being one of the minds behind a raft of great adventure games produced by LucasArts, beginning with The Secret of Monkey Island.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO