Schafer announced as Develop speaker
Adventure game veteran Tim Schafer is the latest big name speaker to be added to the line-up at this year's Develop Conference in Brighton.
Schafer will be delivering a talk on game design at the UK's major development conference this summer.
You should all know Tim Schafer and his studio, Double Fine, from games like Brutal Legend and Psychonauts.
He is also known for being one of the minds behind a raft of great adventure games produced by LucasArts, beginning with The Secret of Monkey Island.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year