Schafer announced as Develop speaker
Adventure game veteran Tim Schafer is the latest big name speaker to be added to the line-up at this year's Develop Conference in Brighton.
Schafer will be delivering a talk on game design at the UK's major development conference this summer.
You should all know Tim Schafer and his studio, Double Fine, from games like Brutal Legend and Psychonauts.
He is also known for being one of the minds behind a raft of great adventure games produced by LucasArts, beginning with The Secret of Monkey Island.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side