Gower brothers to speak at Runefest
Jagex has announced that their founders, Andrew and Paul Gower, will be speaking to fans at this year's Runefest.
The Gower brothers will be hosting some of the Insider Sessions designed to give Runescape fans a bigger insight into the game they love so much.
Runescape head Christoph Vietzke said: "We are so glad that we finally have the chance to meet our most dedicated players face-to-face. We are incredibly excited about this opportunity and are confident that our tour behind the scenes of RuneScape is what every dedicated RuneScaper wants to see."
Runefest 2010 is scheduled for the 28th of August at a central London venue still to be announced.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3