Gower brothers to speak at Runefest
Jagex has announced that their founders, Andrew and Paul Gower, will be speaking to fans at this year's Runefest.
The Gower brothers will be hosting some of the Insider Sessions designed to give Runescape fans a bigger insight into the game they love so much.
Runescape head Christoph Vietzke said: "We are so glad that we finally have the chance to meet our most dedicated players face-to-face. We are incredibly excited about this opportunity and are confident that our tour behind the scenes of RuneScape is what every dedicated RuneScaper wants to see."
Runefest 2010 is scheduled for the 28th of August at a central London venue still to be announced.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title