Gower brothers to speak at Runefest
Jagex has announced that their founders, Andrew and Paul Gower, will be speaking to fans at this year's Runefest.
The Gower brothers will be hosting some of the Insider Sessions designed to give Runescape fans a bigger insight into the game they love so much.
Runescape head Christoph Vietzke said: "We are so glad that we finally have the chance to meet our most dedicated players face-to-face. We are incredibly excited about this opportunity and are confident that our tour behind the scenes of RuneScape is what every dedicated RuneScaper wants to see."
Runefest 2010 is scheduled for the 28th of August at a central London venue still to be announced.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year