Gower brothers to speak at Runefest
Jagex has announced that their founders, Andrew and Paul Gower, will be speaking to fans at this year's Runefest.
The Gower brothers will be hosting some of the Insider Sessions designed to give Runescape fans a bigger insight into the game they love so much.
Runescape head Christoph Vietzke said: "We are so glad that we finally have the chance to meet our most dedicated players face-to-face. We are incredibly excited about this opportunity and are confident that our tour behind the scenes of RuneScape is what every dedicated RuneScaper wants to see."
Runefest 2010 is scheduled for the 28th of August at a central London venue still to be announced.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III