Gower brothers to speak at Runefest
Jagex has announced that their founders, Andrew and Paul Gower, will be speaking to fans at this year's Runefest.
The Gower brothers will be hosting some of the Insider Sessions designed to give Runescape fans a bigger insight into the game they love so much.
Runescape head Christoph Vietzke said: "We are so glad that we finally have the chance to meet our most dedicated players face-to-face. We are incredibly excited about this opportunity and are confident that our tour behind the scenes of RuneScape is what every dedicated RuneScaper wants to see."
Runefest 2010 is scheduled for the 28th of August at a central London venue still to be announced.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny