Championship Manager 2010 coming to PS Minis
Sony has finally managed to get an up-to-date football management sim onto home consoles.
Championship Manager 2010 will finally arrive on PSN on April 29th. No price has been confirmed but 3.99 GBP would be the assumed ball-park.
Football Manager stopped appearing on the 360 after the 2008 edition and it only really returned to consoles via the PSP, and latterly the iPhone.
Championship Manager (the name Football Manager used to carry) is returning to home consoles via the PlayStation Minis range.
Thanks PS Blog Europe.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer