Kane & Lynch and Far Cry 2 hit GoD
Major Nelson has announced the latest additions to Microsoft's Games on Demand service for Xbox 360.
This week is a fairly mature line-up including Far Cry 2 and the profanity-drenched Kane and Lynch. Counterbalancing this they have added the miss-able Shrek the Third.
Pricing for the titles attracted the usual flak with Kane and Lynch and Far Cry 2 both weighing in at 19.99 GBP. Shrek the Third is priced at a more reasonable 14.99 GBP.
All the titles have launched everywhere except Korea and Japan.
Thanks Major Nelson.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer