Kane & Lynch and Far Cry 2 hit GoD
Major Nelson has announced the latest additions to Microsoft's Games on Demand service for Xbox 360.
This week is a fairly mature line-up including Far Cry 2 and the profanity-drenched Kane and Lynch. Counterbalancing this they have added the miss-able Shrek the Third.
Pricing for the titles attracted the usual flak with Kane and Lynch and Far Cry 2 both weighing in at 19.99 GBP. Shrek the Third is priced at a more reasonable 14.99 GBP.
All the titles have launched everywhere except Korea and Japan.
Thanks Major Nelson.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet