Kane & Lynch and Far Cry 2 hit GoD
Major Nelson has announced the latest additions to Microsoft's Games on Demand service for Xbox 360.
This week is a fairly mature line-up including Far Cry 2 and the profanity-drenched Kane and Lynch. Counterbalancing this they have added the miss-able Shrek the Third.
Pricing for the titles attracted the usual flak with Kane and Lynch and Far Cry 2 both weighing in at 19.99 GBP. Shrek the Third is priced at a more reasonable 14.99 GBP.
All the titles have launched everywhere except Korea and Japan.
Thanks Major Nelson.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015