Kane & Lynch and Far Cry 2 hit GoD
Major Nelson has announced the latest additions to Microsoft's Games on Demand service for Xbox 360.
This week is a fairly mature line-up including Far Cry 2 and the profanity-drenched Kane and Lynch. Counterbalancing this they have added the miss-able Shrek the Third.
Pricing for the titles attracted the usual flak with Kane and Lynch and Far Cry 2 both weighing in at 19.99 GBP. Shrek the Third is priced at a more reasonable 14.99 GBP.
All the titles have launched everywhere except Korea and Japan.
Thanks Major Nelson.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May