Kane & Lynch and Far Cry 2 hit GoD
Major Nelson has announced the latest additions to Microsoft's Games on Demand service for Xbox 360.
This week is a fairly mature line-up including Far Cry 2 and the profanity-drenched Kane and Lynch. Counterbalancing this they have added the miss-able Shrek the Third.
Pricing for the titles attracted the usual flak with Kane and Lynch and Far Cry 2 both weighing in at 19.99 GBP. Shrek the Third is priced at a more reasonable 14.99 GBP.
All the titles have launched everywhere except Korea and Japan.
Thanks Major Nelson.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3