Cecil: Heavy Rain is flawed genius
Revolution and adventure games supremo Charles Cecil has been talking about his admiration for David Cage and Heavy Rain.
Cecil told MCV that Heavy Rain was both absolute genius and deeply flawed at the same time.
Cecil said: "Half way through I thought it was a work of absolute genius. When I finished it, I still thought it was a work of genius but deeply flawed. There's a lot of questions it asks, and I think some of those are answered really well, and others are flawed."
The creator of Beneath a Steel Sky added: "But I really admire David Cage, his team and the work they have done. I think it's good for the adventure game, I think it's good for the industry overall."
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date