Cecil: Heavy Rain is flawed genius
Revolution and adventure games supremo Charles Cecil has been talking about his admiration for David Cage and Heavy Rain.
Cecil told MCV that Heavy Rain was both absolute genius and deeply flawed at the same time.
Cecil said: "Half way through I thought it was a work of absolute genius. When I finished it, I still thought it was a work of genius but deeply flawed. There's a lot of questions it asks, and I think some of those are answered really well, and others are flawed."
The creator of Beneath a Steel Sky added: "But I really admire David Cage, his team and the work they have done. I think it's good for the adventure game, I think it's good for the industry overall."
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access