Cecil: Heavy Rain is flawed genius
Revolution and adventure games supremo Charles Cecil has been talking about his admiration for David Cage and Heavy Rain.
Cecil told MCV that Heavy Rain was both absolute genius and deeply flawed at the same time.
Cecil said: "Half way through I thought it was a work of absolute genius. When I finished it, I still thought it was a work of genius but deeply flawed. There's a lot of questions it asks, and I think some of those are answered really well, and others are flawed."
The creator of Beneath a Steel Sky added: "But I really admire David Cage, his team and the work they have done. I think it's good for the adventure game, I think it's good for the industry overall."
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One