Cecil: Heavy Rain is flawed genius
Revolution and adventure games supremo Charles Cecil has been talking about his admiration for David Cage and Heavy Rain.
Cecil told MCV that Heavy Rain was both absolute genius and deeply flawed at the same time.
Cecil said: "Half way through I thought it was a work of absolute genius. When I finished it, I still thought it was a work of genius but deeply flawed. There's a lot of questions it asks, and I think some of those are answered really well, and others are flawed."
The creator of Beneath a Steel Sky added: "But I really admire David Cage, his team and the work they have done. I think it's good for the adventure game, I think it's good for the industry overall."
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released