Mega Man Universe trademarked by Capcom
Capcom have started people talking by trademarking the name 'Mega Man Universe'.
The name would seem to suggest that they might be moving into MMO territory with the Mega Man franchise. This would be a very interesting concept indeed.
The other possibility is that Mega Man Universe to be the name of a title for Nintendo's new 3DS, 3D handheld gaming platform.
Of both possibilities the 3DS title seems to be the most likely although you never know with Capcom.
We'll tell you when we know more.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release