Mega Man Universe trademarked by Capcom
Capcom have started people talking by trademarking the name 'Mega Man Universe'.
The name would seem to suggest that they might be moving into MMO territory with the Mega Man franchise. This would be a very interesting concept indeed.
The other possibility is that Mega Man Universe to be the name of a title for Nintendo's new 3DS, 3D handheld gaming platform.
Of both possibilities the 3DS title seems to be the most likely although you never know with Capcom.
We'll tell you when we know more.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today