Mega Man Universe trademarked by Capcom
Capcom have started people talking by trademarking the name 'Mega Man Universe'.
The name would seem to suggest that they might be moving into MMO territory with the Mega Man franchise. This would be a very interesting concept indeed.
The other possibility is that Mega Man Universe to be the name of a title for Nintendo's new 3DS, 3D handheld gaming platform.
Of both possibilities the 3DS title seems to be the most likely although you never know with Capcom.
We'll tell you when we know more.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May