Mega Man Universe trademarked by Capcom
Capcom have started people talking by trademarking the name 'Mega Man Universe'.
The name would seem to suggest that they might be moving into MMO territory with the Mega Man franchise. This would be a very interesting concept indeed.
The other possibility is that Mega Man Universe to be the name of a title for Nintendo's new 3DS, 3D handheld gaming platform.
Of both possibilities the 3DS title seems to be the most likely although you never know with Capcom.
We'll tell you when we know more.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching