Mega Man Universe trademarked by Capcom
Capcom have started people talking by trademarking the name 'Mega Man Universe'.
The name would seem to suggest that they might be moving into MMO territory with the Mega Man franchise. This would be a very interesting concept indeed.
The other possibility is that Mega Man Universe to be the name of a title for Nintendo's new 3DS, 3D handheld gaming platform.
Of both possibilities the 3DS title seems to be the most likely although you never know with Capcom.
We'll tell you when we know more.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer