Sims 3 heading to consoles
EA have announced that they will be bringing Sims 3 to home consoles.
In order to add to its huge popularity on the PC and Mac, EA are working on versions of the game for PS3, Xbox 360 and even Wii and DS.
Executive producer at EA, Sam Player, said: "We're bringing players the best console and handheld game for The Sims franchise to date and are excited to offer a unique experience for all types of gamers on their platform of choice. Building on the unique traits system, living open neighbourhood, lifetime wishes, and endless customisation options, we've tailored each platform of The Sims 3 with exclusive features to allow for even more control, creativity, and connectivity."
EA are also promising features that will be exclusive to the Wii and DS versions so that Nintendo fans will not be getting stripped down versions of the game.
These include an exclusive beach town on the Wii and the new 'Life Moments' game that will give rewards for playing head to head with each other.
DS gamers will be given the chance to use the stylus to build their Sim's home from bricks and mortar.
This could be interesting.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America