Sims 3 heading to consoles
EA have announced that they will be bringing Sims 3 to home consoles.
In order to add to its huge popularity on the PC and Mac, EA are working on versions of the game for PS3, Xbox 360 and even Wii and DS.
Executive producer at EA, Sam Player, said: "We're bringing players the best console and handheld game for The Sims franchise to date and are excited to offer a unique experience for all types of gamers on their platform of choice. Building on the unique traits system, living open neighbourhood, lifetime wishes, and endless customisation options, we've tailored each platform of The Sims 3 with exclusive features to allow for even more control, creativity, and connectivity."
EA are also promising features that will be exclusive to the Wii and DS versions so that Nintendo fans will not be getting stripped down versions of the game.
These include an exclusive beach town on the Wii and the new 'Life Moments' game that will give rewards for playing head to head with each other.
DS gamers will be given the chance to use the stylus to build their Sim's home from bricks and mortar.
This could be interesting.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year