Sims 3 heading to consoles
EA have announced that they will be bringing Sims 3 to home consoles.
In order to add to its huge popularity on the PC and Mac, EA are working on versions of the game for PS3, Xbox 360 and even Wii and DS.
Executive producer at EA, Sam Player, said: "We're bringing players the best console and handheld game for The Sims franchise to date and are excited to offer a unique experience for all types of gamers on their platform of choice. Building on the unique traits system, living open neighbourhood, lifetime wishes, and endless customisation options, we've tailored each platform of The Sims 3 with exclusive features to allow for even more control, creativity, and connectivity."
EA are also promising features that will be exclusive to the Wii and DS versions so that Nintendo fans will not be getting stripped down versions of the game.
These include an exclusive beach town on the Wii and the new 'Life Moments' game that will give rewards for playing head to head with each other.
DS gamers will be given the chance to use the stylus to build their Sim's home from bricks and mortar.
This could be interesting.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016