Sims 3 heading to consoles
EA have announced that they will be bringing Sims 3 to home consoles.
In order to add to its huge popularity on the PC and Mac, EA are working on versions of the game for PS3, Xbox 360 and even Wii and DS.
Executive producer at EA, Sam Player, said: "We're bringing players the best console and handheld game for The Sims franchise to date and are excited to offer a unique experience for all types of gamers on their platform of choice. Building on the unique traits system, living open neighbourhood, lifetime wishes, and endless customisation options, we've tailored each platform of The Sims 3 with exclusive features to allow for even more control, creativity, and connectivity."
EA are also promising features that will be exclusive to the Wii and DS versions so that Nintendo fans will not be getting stripped down versions of the game.
These include an exclusive beach town on the Wii and the new 'Life Moments' game that will give rewards for playing head to head with each other.
DS gamers will be given the chance to use the stylus to build their Sim's home from bricks and mortar.
This could be interesting.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone