Denki Games bouncing back
After the sad news over Easter weekend that Denki Games were being forced to lay off all but six members of staff, Colin Anderson (Studio MD) has made a very positive announcement.
He posted on the Denki blog that they are working on a small project that they will announce later this week to 'give something back' for the overwhelming support they have received.
Anderson wrote: "We've been working on it tirelessly in between everything else over the last few weeks, and we'll be ready to release the results very soon. It's nothing too big, but it is special - just a little something to help get everyone who'll be staying at Denki back in the saddle."
"What is it we've made?" Anderson added. "Well... I'm sure it won't be too hard to guess. It's nothing new, but it is something we've been asked for repeatedly over the last few years and never got around to. But all this disruption seemed like a perfect opportunity. Tune in to the Denki blog over this coming week and all will be revealed."
We're looking forward to finding out what it is.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title