Denki Games bouncing back
After the sad news over Easter weekend that Denki Games were being forced to lay off all but six members of staff, Colin Anderson (Studio MD) has made a very positive announcement.
He posted on the Denki blog that they are working on a small project that they will announce later this week to 'give something back' for the overwhelming support they have received.
Anderson wrote: "We've been working on it tirelessly in between everything else over the last few weeks, and we'll be ready to release the results very soon. It's nothing too big, but it is special - just a little something to help get everyone who'll be staying at Denki back in the saddle."
"What is it we've made?" Anderson added. "Well... I'm sure it won't be too hard to guess. It's nothing new, but it is something we've been asked for repeatedly over the last few years and never got around to. But all this disruption seemed like a perfect opportunity. Tune in to the Denki blog over this coming week and all will be revealed."
We're looking forward to finding out what it is.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3