Denki Games bouncing back
After the sad news over Easter weekend that Denki Games were being forced to lay off all but six members of staff, Colin Anderson (Studio MD) has made a very positive announcement.
He posted on the Denki blog that they are working on a small project that they will announce later this week to 'give something back' for the overwhelming support they have received.
Anderson wrote: "We've been working on it tirelessly in between everything else over the last few weeks, and we'll be ready to release the results very soon. It's nothing too big, but it is special - just a little something to help get everyone who'll be staying at Denki back in the saddle."
"What is it we've made?" Anderson added. "Well... I'm sure it won't be too hard to guess. It's nothing new, but it is something we've been asked for repeatedly over the last few years and never got around to. But all this disruption seemed like a perfect opportunity. Tune in to the Denki blog over this coming week and all will be revealed."
We're looking forward to finding out what it is.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer