Denki Games bouncing back
After the sad news over Easter weekend that Denki Games were being forced to lay off all but six members of staff, Colin Anderson (Studio MD) has made a very positive announcement.
He posted on the Denki blog that they are working on a small project that they will announce later this week to 'give something back' for the overwhelming support they have received.
Anderson wrote: "We've been working on it tirelessly in between everything else over the last few weeks, and we'll be ready to release the results very soon. It's nothing too big, but it is special - just a little something to help get everyone who'll be staying at Denki back in the saddle."
"What is it we've made?" Anderson added. "Well... I'm sure it won't be too hard to guess. It's nothing new, but it is something we've been asked for repeatedly over the last few years and never got around to. But all this disruption seemed like a perfect opportunity. Tune in to the Denki blog over this coming week and all will be revealed."
We're looking forward to finding out what it is.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though