Jagex announces Runefest 2010
Jagex has announced plans for Runefest 2010, the biggest ever player event for the Runescape community.
Runefest 2010 is set for Saturday the 28th of August at 'a very exciting central London venue' and will allow fans to celebrate Runescape and join in in some real-world Runescape activities.
Jagex CEO, Mark Gerhard said: "The team is absolutely electric with enthusiasm for this event, we've always wanted to do a fan celebration for our players but crucially not just any old player convention - we insisted that it would be something that was not only different from tired conventions, but an intimate, memorable and naturally incredibly fun, festive fan celebration. This is certainly going to be a landmark event and one of the best parties we've ever had. The team and I are really excited about meeting and celebrating our biggest fans namely our epic community, we have also got a few surprises up our sleeve that I'm certain our players will love."
Tickets will be available later this month and fans are invited to register as soon as possible for the pre-sale tickets which will be available 24 hours before the main sale.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft