Jagex announces Runefest 2010
Jagex has announced plans for Runefest 2010, the biggest ever player event for the Runescape community.
Runefest 2010 is set for Saturday the 28th of August at 'a very exciting central London venue' and will allow fans to celebrate Runescape and join in in some real-world Runescape activities.
Jagex CEO, Mark Gerhard said: "The team is absolutely electric with enthusiasm for this event, we've always wanted to do a fan celebration for our players but crucially not just any old player convention - we insisted that it would be something that was not only different from tired conventions, but an intimate, memorable and naturally incredibly fun, festive fan celebration. This is certainly going to be a landmark event and one of the best parties we've ever had. The team and I are really excited about meeting and celebrating our biggest fans namely our epic community, we have also got a few surprises up our sleeve that I'm certain our players will love."
Tickets will be available later this month and fans are invited to register as soon as possible for the pre-sale tickets which will be available 24 hours before the main sale.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free