Dead or Alive defended as "beauty"
Tecmo Koei is defending saucy game Dead or Alive: Paradise as a way of escaping reality and experiencing another world of beauty.
CVG interviewed Tecmo Koei head Yoshiki Sugiyama who claimed that the game allows departure from the stress of the real world.
"You can turn your PSP on and be transported instantly to this world of colour and beauty. It's pure, mobile escapism with a touch of titillation thrown in for good measure. That's why we've brought it to PSP."
Considering the string bikinis and ridiculously proportioned co-eds, there's more than just "a touch" of titillation. There's nothing wrong with selling sex, but clearly this type of buxom beauty appeals to a specific type of gamer.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light