Ubisoft quiets Splinter Cell PS3 talk
Edge reports that the French publisher downplayed the rumour on its official Twitter feed, making it clear that a PS3 version of the game isn't coming.
"Rumor control: Splinter Cell Conviction is exclusive to Xbox 360. The PC version is coming out next week."
As clear a denial as this is, it's unlikely to squash speculation of a PS3 port. Much like fan insistence that Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots will someday come to Xbox 360, rumours of Splinter Cell: Conviction on PS3 are sure to never die.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title