Ubisoft quiets Splinter Cell PS3 talk
Edge reports that the French publisher downplayed the rumour on its official Twitter feed, making it clear that a PS3 version of the game isn't coming.
"Rumor control: Splinter Cell Conviction is exclusive to Xbox 360. The PC version is coming out next week."
As clear a denial as this is, it's unlikely to squash speculation of a PS3 port. Much like fan insistence that Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots will someday come to Xbox 360, rumours of Splinter Cell: Conviction on PS3 are sure to never die.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side