Ubisoft quiets Splinter Cell PS3 talk
Edge reports that the French publisher downplayed the rumour on its official Twitter feed, making it clear that a PS3 version of the game isn't coming.
"Rumor control: Splinter Cell Conviction is exclusive to Xbox 360. The PC version is coming out next week."
As clear a denial as this is, it's unlikely to squash speculation of a PS3 port. Much like fan insistence that Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots will someday come to Xbox 360, rumours of Splinter Cell: Conviction on PS3 are sure to never die.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer