DJ Shadow confirms DJ Hero 2
In what is likely one of the worst kept secrets in music gaming, DJ Shadow joins a league of DJs that have confirmed work on a sequel to DJ Hero expected later this year.
Activision insists on not commenting, presumably to formally announce the game that everyone knows is in development until its press conference during E3 in June. That isn't stopping artists like DJ Shadow who are working on the game from speaking up.
This follows similar statements from French DJ David Guetta and even teasing from Activision CEO Bobby Kotick. Can nobody keep a secret?
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side