DJ Shadow confirms DJ Hero 2
In what is likely one of the worst kept secrets in music gaming, DJ Shadow joins a league of DJs that have confirmed work on a sequel to DJ Hero expected later this year.
Activision insists on not commenting, presumably to formally announce the game that everyone knows is in development until its press conference during E3 in June. That isn't stopping artists like DJ Shadow who are working on the game from speaking up.
This follows similar statements from French DJ David Guetta and even teasing from Activision CEO Bobby Kotick. Can nobody keep a secret?
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer