DJ Shadow confirms DJ Hero 2
In what is likely one of the worst kept secrets in music gaming, DJ Shadow joins a league of DJs that have confirmed work on a sequel to DJ Hero expected later this year.
Activision insists on not commenting, presumably to formally announce the game that everyone knows is in development until its press conference during E3 in June. That isn't stopping artists like DJ Shadow who are working on the game from speaking up.
This follows similar statements from French DJ David Guetta and even teasing from Activision CEO Bobby Kotick. Can nobody keep a secret?
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update