DJ Shadow confirms DJ Hero 2
In what is likely one of the worst kept secrets in music gaming, DJ Shadow joins a league of DJs that have confirmed work on a sequel to DJ Hero expected later this year.
Activision insists on not commenting, presumably to formally announce the game that everyone knows is in development until its press conference during E3 in June. That isn't stopping artists like DJ Shadow who are working on the game from speaking up.
This follows similar statements from French DJ David Guetta and even teasing from Activision CEO Bobby Kotick. Can nobody keep a secret?
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year