DJ Shadow confirms DJ Hero 2
In what is likely one of the worst kept secrets in music gaming, DJ Shadow joins a league of DJs that have confirmed work on a sequel to DJ Hero expected later this year.
Activision insists on not commenting, presumably to formally announce the game that everyone knows is in development until its press conference during E3 in June. That isn't stopping artists like DJ Shadow who are working on the game from speaking up.
This follows similar statements from French DJ David Guetta and even teasing from Activision CEO Bobby Kotick. Can nobody keep a secret?
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title