Activision sights set on GoldenEye
Evidence continues to mount of a possible new game in the immensely popular GoldenEye series of Bond games, the latest tip being a web address registered by publisher Activision.
SuperAnnuation lists www.goldeneyegame.com as being registered by Activision, which of course hints at the possibility that the publisher is working on a new game in the series. Surely a new Bond game is in the works, but the company has yet to reveal it.
This on furthers speculation of a new GoldenEye game since an animator's resume discovered last autumn described work on such a title for Wii. Naturally, Activision didn't comment on the matter.
A Bond racing game has already been promised, but it's not out of the realm of possibility for an action game to be in development too.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone