Activision sights set on GoldenEye
Evidence continues to mount of a possible new game in the immensely popular GoldenEye series of Bond games, the latest tip being a web address registered by publisher Activision.
SuperAnnuation lists www.goldeneyegame.com as being registered by Activision, which of course hints at the possibility that the publisher is working on a new game in the series. Surely a new Bond game is in the works, but the company has yet to reveal it.
This on furthers speculation of a new GoldenEye game since an animator's resume discovered last autumn described work on such a title for Wii. Naturally, Activision didn't comment on the matter.
A Bond racing game has already been promised, but it's not out of the realm of possibility for an action game to be in development too.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release