Activision sights set on GoldenEye
Evidence continues to mount of a possible new game in the immensely popular GoldenEye series of Bond games, the latest tip being a web address registered by publisher Activision.
SuperAnnuation lists www.goldeneyegame.com as being registered by Activision, which of course hints at the possibility that the publisher is working on a new game in the series. Surely a new Bond game is in the works, but the company has yet to reveal it.
This on furthers speculation of a new GoldenEye game since an animator's resume discovered last autumn described work on such a title for Wii. Naturally, Activision didn't comment on the matter.
A Bond racing game has already been promised, but it's not out of the realm of possibility for an action game to be in development too.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer