Activision sights set on GoldenEye
Evidence continues to mount of a possible new game in the immensely popular GoldenEye series of Bond games, the latest tip being a web address registered by publisher Activision.
SuperAnnuation lists www.goldeneyegame.com as being registered by Activision, which of course hints at the possibility that the publisher is working on a new game in the series. Surely a new Bond game is in the works, but the company has yet to reveal it.
This on furthers speculation of a new GoldenEye game since an animator's resume discovered last autumn described work on such a title for Wii. Naturally, Activision didn't comment on the matter.
A Bond racing game has already been promised, but it's not out of the realm of possibility for an action game to be in development too.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015