Activision sights set on GoldenEye
Evidence continues to mount of a possible new game in the immensely popular GoldenEye series of Bond games, the latest tip being a web address registered by publisher Activision.
SuperAnnuation lists www.goldeneyegame.com as being registered by Activision, which of course hints at the possibility that the publisher is working on a new game in the series. Surely a new Bond game is in the works, but the company has yet to reveal it.
This on furthers speculation of a new GoldenEye game since an animator's resume discovered last autumn described work on such a title for Wii. Naturally, Activision didn't comment on the matter.
A Bond racing game has already been promised, but it's not out of the realm of possibility for an action game to be in development too.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year