GoldenEye revival hinted at Activision
GoldenEye was one of the great games of the N64 era, and while EA's own spin-off Rogue Agent was something of a damp squib, rumour has it that Activision could attempt to bring back the venerable name once again.
Superannuation have caught word of a new website address registration, Goldeneyegame.com - registered by Activision, the current holders of the 007 license.
The publisher have also registered Bloodstonegame.com, although as with both these purchases it is unclear what Activision's plans are.
A new GoldenEye game would be music to the ears of some fans, and follows on from Microsoft's attempts to get an Xbox Live Arcade version revived at Rare. We'll keep you posted.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator