GoldenEye revival hinted at Activision
GoldenEye was one of the great games of the N64 era, and while EA's own spin-off Rogue Agent was something of a damp squib, rumour has it that Activision could attempt to bring back the venerable name once again.
Superannuation have caught word of a new website address registration, Goldeneyegame.com - registered by Activision, the current holders of the 007 license.
The publisher have also registered Bloodstonegame.com, although as with both these purchases it is unclear what Activision's plans are.
A new GoldenEye game would be music to the ears of some fans, and follows on from Microsoft's attempts to get an Xbox Live Arcade version revived at Rare. We'll keep you posted.
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015