GoldenEye revival hinted at Activision
GoldenEye was one of the great games of the N64 era, and while EA's own spin-off Rogue Agent was something of a damp squib, rumour has it that Activision could attempt to bring back the venerable name once again.
Superannuation have caught word of a new website address registration, Goldeneyegame.com - registered by Activision, the current holders of the 007 license.
The publisher have also registered Bloodstonegame.com, although as with both these purchases it is unclear what Activision's plans are.
A new GoldenEye game would be music to the ears of some fans, and follows on from Microsoft's attempts to get an Xbox Live Arcade version revived at Rare. We'll keep you posted.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit