PSP Yakuza game detailed
The first official details on the new Yakuza PSP game, Project K, have been revealed in the latest issue of Famitsu in Japan.
According to VG247, the handheld debut for Sega's hit series will be set in Kamurocho and will focus on a more youthful protagonist.
A full story, told via cut-scenes is planned, and our hero won't start out life as a member of the mob we hear.
A release this autumn is on the cards, although it is unclear if Sega plan on releasing Project K in Western markets at this point.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive