PSP Yakuza game detailed
The first official details on the new Yakuza PSP game, Project K, have been revealed in the latest issue of Famitsu in Japan.
According to VG247, the handheld debut for Sega's hit series will be set in Kamurocho and will focus on a more youthful protagonist.
A full story, told via cut-scenes is planned, and our hero won't start out life as a member of the mob we hear.
A release this autumn is on the cards, although it is unclear if Sega plan on releasing Project K in Western markets at this point.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3