PSP Yakuza game detailed
The first official details on the new Yakuza PSP game, Project K, have been revealed in the latest issue of Famitsu in Japan.
According to VG247, the handheld debut for Sega's hit series will be set in Kamurocho and will focus on a more youthful protagonist.
A full story, told via cut-scenes is planned, and our hero won't start out life as a member of the mob we hear.
A release this autumn is on the cards, although it is unclear if Sega plan on releasing Project K in Western markets at this point.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release