PSP Yakuza game detailed
The first official details on the new Yakuza PSP game, Project K, have been revealed in the latest issue of Famitsu in Japan.
According to VG247, the handheld debut for Sega's hit series will be set in Kamurocho and will focus on a more youthful protagonist.
A full story, told via cut-scenes is planned, and our hero won't start out life as a member of the mob we hear.
A release this autumn is on the cards, although it is unclear if Sega plan on releasing Project K in Western markets at this point.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015