PSP Yakuza game detailed
The first official details on the new Yakuza PSP game, Project K, have been revealed in the latest issue of Famitsu in Japan.
According to VG247, the handheld debut for Sega's hit series will be set in Kamurocho and will focus on a more youthful protagonist.
A full story, told via cut-scenes is planned, and our hero won't start out life as a member of the mob we hear.
A release this autumn is on the cards, although it is unclear if Sega plan on releasing Project K in Western markets at this point.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though