PSP king of the hill in Japan
The latest hardware sales figures are in from Japan, with the PSP handheld the best-selling console of a second week running - just pipping the PS3 to the crown.
Sales were fairly depressed for a second week running, the PSP selling over 28,000 units, followed by the PS3 with over 25,000 sales.
Then there's the Wii, just a few hundred units behind with more than 24,000 systems shifted.
Then there's the DSi LL on 17,000, followed by the DSi with 11,000 and the DSi Lite with nearly 3,000. The Xbox 360 could only manage 2,000 sales, but that was still more than the PSP Go and the aged PS2.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine