PSP king of the hill in Japan
The latest hardware sales figures are in from Japan, with the PSP handheld the best-selling console of a second week running - just pipping the PS3 to the crown.
Sales were fairly depressed for a second week running, the PSP selling over 28,000 units, followed by the PS3 with over 25,000 sales.
Then there's the Wii, just a few hundred units behind with more than 24,000 systems shifted.
Then there's the DSi LL on 17,000, followed by the DSi with 11,000 and the DSi Lite with nearly 3,000. The Xbox 360 could only manage 2,000 sales, but that was still more than the PSP Go and the aged PS2.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO