PSP king of the hill in Japan
The latest hardware sales figures are in from Japan, with the PSP handheld the best-selling console of a second week running - just pipping the PS3 to the crown.
Sales were fairly depressed for a second week running, the PSP selling over 28,000 units, followed by the PS3 with over 25,000 sales.
Then there's the Wii, just a few hundred units behind with more than 24,000 systems shifted.
Then there's the DSi LL on 17,000, followed by the DSi with 11,000 and the DSi Lite with nearly 3,000. The Xbox 360 could only manage 2,000 sales, but that was still more than the PSP Go and the aged PS2.
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online