PSP king of the hill in Japan
The latest hardware sales figures are in from Japan, with the PSP handheld the best-selling console of a second week running - just pipping the PS3 to the crown.
Sales were fairly depressed for a second week running, the PSP selling over 28,000 units, followed by the PS3 with over 25,000 sales.
Then there's the Wii, just a few hundred units behind with more than 24,000 systems shifted.
Then there's the DSi LL on 17,000, followed by the DSi with 11,000 and the DSi Lite with nearly 3,000. The Xbox 360 could only manage 2,000 sales, but that was still more than the PSP Go and the aged PS2.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer