PSP king of the hill in Japan
The latest hardware sales figures are in from Japan, with the PSP handheld the best-selling console of a second week running - just pipping the PS3 to the crown.
Sales were fairly depressed for a second week running, the PSP selling over 28,000 units, followed by the PS3 with over 25,000 sales.
Then there's the Wii, just a few hundred units behind with more than 24,000 systems shifted.
Then there's the DSi LL on 17,000, followed by the DSi with 11,000 and the DSi Lite with nearly 3,000. The Xbox 360 could only manage 2,000 sales, but that was still more than the PSP Go and the aged PS2.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching