Activision confirm Tony Hawk: SHRED
Activision have been forced into confirming the new Tony Hawk title 'Shred', when former skating star blurting out the news on Twitter.
Tony Hawk has since deleted the offending tweet but the damage was already done.
Activision confirmed by way of Joystiq that Tony was indeed correct and Shred will be the next game in the skater's eponymous game series.
An Activision spokesperson said: "We can confirm we've given a name to the next Tony Hawk game - Tony Hawk: SHRED, and more details will be revealed in the coming months."
Fingers crossed that the series will return to traditional controllers, rather than sticking with the disastrous board controller that came with RIDE.
Of course, Tony Hawk is not to be confused with the comedian Tony Hawks, who travelled around Ireland with a fridge.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year