Activision confirm Tony Hawk: SHRED
Activision have been forced into confirming the new Tony Hawk title 'Shred', when former skating star blurting out the news on Twitter.
Tony Hawk has since deleted the offending tweet but the damage was already done.
Activision confirmed by way of Joystiq that Tony was indeed correct and Shred will be the next game in the skater's eponymous game series.
An Activision spokesperson said: "We can confirm we've given a name to the next Tony Hawk game - Tony Hawk: SHRED, and more details will be revealed in the coming months."
Fingers crossed that the series will return to traditional controllers, rather than sticking with the disastrous board controller that came with RIDE.
Of course, Tony Hawk is not to be confused with the comedian Tony Hawks, who travelled around Ireland with a fridge.
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful