Activision confirm Tony Hawk: SHRED
Activision have been forced into confirming the new Tony Hawk title 'Shred', when former skating star blurting out the news on Twitter.
Tony Hawk has since deleted the offending tweet but the damage was already done.
Activision confirmed by way of Joystiq that Tony was indeed correct and Shred will be the next game in the skater's eponymous game series.
An Activision spokesperson said: "We can confirm we've given a name to the next Tony Hawk game - Tony Hawk: SHRED, and more details will be revealed in the coming months."
Fingers crossed that the series will return to traditional controllers, rather than sticking with the disastrous board controller that came with RIDE.
Of course, Tony Hawk is not to be confused with the comedian Tony Hawks, who travelled around Ireland with a fridge.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter