Activision confirm Tony Hawk: SHRED
Activision have been forced into confirming the new Tony Hawk title 'Shred', when former skating star blurting out the news on Twitter.
Tony Hawk has since deleted the offending tweet but the damage was already done.
Activision confirmed by way of Joystiq that Tony was indeed correct and Shred will be the next game in the skater's eponymous game series.
An Activision spokesperson said: "We can confirm we've given a name to the next Tony Hawk game - Tony Hawk: SHRED, and more details will be revealed in the coming months."
Fingers crossed that the series will return to traditional controllers, rather than sticking with the disastrous board controller that came with RIDE.
Of course, Tony Hawk is not to be confused with the comedian Tony Hawks, who travelled around Ireland with a fridge.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users