Drew Brees graces the cover of Madden 2011
Saints quarterback Drew Brees has been unveiled as the cover star of Madden NFL 11.
Of course Brees earned the honour after leading the New Orleans Saints to Super Bowl XLIV. He beat off the Vikings defensive end Jared Allen and Colts wide receiver Reggie Wayne.
Brees said: "The Madden NFL franchise holds a special place in popular culture and the cover is a coveted position for players all over the league. I'm honoured to be the first cover athlete chosen by Madden NFL fans and it's a great way to cap off an amazing year for the Saints and the city of New Orleans."
EA Sports are now inviting fans to vote for which teams will feature in the demo by choosing between a rematch of the Super Bowl or one of the Conference championship games.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today