Drew Brees graces the cover of Madden 2011
Saints quarterback Drew Brees has been unveiled as the cover star of Madden NFL 11.
Of course Brees earned the honour after leading the New Orleans Saints to Super Bowl XLIV. He beat off the Vikings defensive end Jared Allen and Colts wide receiver Reggie Wayne.
Brees said: "The Madden NFL franchise holds a special place in popular culture and the cover is a coveted position for players all over the league. I'm honoured to be the first cover athlete chosen by Madden NFL fans and it's a great way to cap off an amazing year for the Saints and the city of New Orleans."
EA Sports are now inviting fans to vote for which teams will feature in the demo by choosing between a rematch of the Super Bowl or one of the Conference championship games.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release