Tecmo Koei wish Itagaki well with Valhalla
Tomonobu Itagaki's split from Tecmo was one of the most vitriolic departures of recent times, next to West and Zampella's departure from Infinity Ward.
That now seems to be all in the past as Tecmo Koei wish the Ninja Gaiden creator all the best with his new venture Valhalla Game Studios.
Tecmo Koei's new chairman, Kakihara Yasuharu, posted a congratulatory note on Valhalla's new website saying: "Congratulations on establishing a new company. I wish your company's future prospects will be prosperous."
Amongst the other well-wishers posting comments were Tim Schafer, Epic Games and Q Entertainment, the guys behind Lumines.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes