Tecmo Koei wish Itagaki well with Valhalla
Tomonobu Itagaki's split from Tecmo was one of the most vitriolic departures of recent times, next to West and Zampella's departure from Infinity Ward.
That now seems to be all in the past as Tecmo Koei wish the Ninja Gaiden creator all the best with his new venture Valhalla Game Studios.
Tecmo Koei's new chairman, Kakihara Yasuharu, posted a congratulatory note on Valhalla's new website saying: "Congratulations on establishing a new company. I wish your company's future prospects will be prosperous."
Amongst the other well-wishers posting comments were Tim Schafer, Epic Games and Q Entertainment, the guys behind Lumines.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release