Tecmo Koei wish Itagaki well with Valhalla
Tomonobu Itagaki's split from Tecmo was one of the most vitriolic departures of recent times, next to West and Zampella's departure from Infinity Ward.
That now seems to be all in the past as Tecmo Koei wish the Ninja Gaiden creator all the best with his new venture Valhalla Game Studios.
Tecmo Koei's new chairman, Kakihara Yasuharu, posted a congratulatory note on Valhalla's new website saying: "Congratulations on establishing a new company. I wish your company's future prospects will be prosperous."
Amongst the other well-wishers posting comments were Tim Schafer, Epic Games and Q Entertainment, the guys behind Lumines.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching