Tecmo Koei wish Itagaki well with Valhalla
Tomonobu Itagaki's split from Tecmo was one of the most vitriolic departures of recent times, next to West and Zampella's departure from Infinity Ward.
That now seems to be all in the past as Tecmo Koei wish the Ninja Gaiden creator all the best with his new venture Valhalla Game Studios.
Tecmo Koei's new chairman, Kakihara Yasuharu, posted a congratulatory note on Valhalla's new website saying: "Congratulations on establishing a new company. I wish your company's future prospects will be prosperous."
Amongst the other well-wishers posting comments were Tim Schafer, Epic Games and Q Entertainment, the guys behind Lumines.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III