Tecmo Koei wish Itagaki well with Valhalla
Tomonobu Itagaki's split from Tecmo was one of the most vitriolic departures of recent times, next to West and Zampella's departure from Infinity Ward.
That now seems to be all in the past as Tecmo Koei wish the Ninja Gaiden creator all the best with his new venture Valhalla Game Studios.
Tecmo Koei's new chairman, Kakihara Yasuharu, posted a congratulatory note on Valhalla's new website saying: "Congratulations on establishing a new company. I wish your company's future prospects will be prosperous."
Amongst the other well-wishers posting comments were Tim Schafer, Epic Games and Q Entertainment, the guys behind Lumines.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year