DS games outsell PSP 8-to-1
Sales data highlights the growing disparity between Nintendo DS and PSP, providing further evidence of Sony's handheld in rapid decline.
As if more evidence was need for sad state of Sony's portable, Gamasutra has analysed sales data for the US during March and finds that DS games accounted for 89% of sales compared to only 11% of money raked in by PSP.
What's not mentioned, however, is where iPhone and iPod touch fit into the picture. DS clearly outsells PSP, but how does it fare in relation to an increasingly popular set of Apple devices?
New handsets from all three companies--Nintendo, Sony, and Apple--are expected to be revealed this summer, reigniting competition for a second round.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light