Next Yakuza game on PSP
Having already hinted at the development of a new instalment in the franchise following the release of Yakuza 3, Sega confims a PSP game is in the works
The latest issue of Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu details Project K, a handheld instalment of crime series Yakuza. Kotaku has translated the important details.
The untitled games doesn't feature series star Kazuma Kiryu. Instead, you play as a young whippersnapper by the name of Tatsuya Ukyo who gets into all sorts of trouble in the seedy district of Kamurocho.
No release date has been set for the game (it doesn't even have final title, after all), but expect to hear more during E3 in June.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release