Next Yakuza game on PSP
Having already hinted at the development of a new instalment in the franchise following the release of Yakuza 3, Sega confims a PSP game is in the works
The latest issue of Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu details Project K, a handheld instalment of crime series Yakuza. Kotaku has translated the important details.
The untitled games doesn't feature series star Kazuma Kiryu. Instead, you play as a young whippersnapper by the name of Tatsuya Ukyo who gets into all sorts of trouble in the seedy district of Kamurocho.
No release date has been set for the game (it doesn't even have final title, after all), but expect to hear more during E3 in June.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year