Next Yakuza game on PSP
Having already hinted at the development of a new instalment in the franchise following the release of Yakuza 3, Sega confims a PSP game is in the works
The latest issue of Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu details Project K, a handheld instalment of crime series Yakuza. Kotaku has translated the important details.
The untitled games doesn't feature series star Kazuma Kiryu. Instead, you play as a young whippersnapper by the name of Tatsuya Ukyo who gets into all sorts of trouble in the seedy district of Kamurocho.
No release date has been set for the game (it doesn't even have final title, after all), but expect to hear more during E3 in June.
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week