Next Yakuza game on PSP
Having already hinted at the development of a new instalment in the franchise following the release of Yakuza 3, Sega confims a PSP game is in the works
The latest issue of Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu details Project K, a handheld instalment of crime series Yakuza. Kotaku has translated the important details.
The untitled games doesn't feature series star Kazuma Kiryu. Instead, you play as a young whippersnapper by the name of Tatsuya Ukyo who gets into all sorts of trouble in the seedy district of Kamurocho.
No release date has been set for the game (it doesn't even have final title, after all), but expect to hear more during E3 in June.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto