Next Yakuza game on PSP
Having already hinted at the development of a new instalment in the franchise following the release of Yakuza 3, Sega confims a PSP game is in the works
The latest issue of Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu details Project K, a handheld instalment of crime series Yakuza. Kotaku has translated the important details.
The untitled games doesn't feature series star Kazuma Kiryu. Instead, you play as a young whippersnapper by the name of Tatsuya Ukyo who gets into all sorts of trouble in the seedy district of Kamurocho.
No release date has been set for the game (it doesn't even have final title, after all), but expect to hear more during E3 in June.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon