Martha Stewart gets her game on
Majesco has announced plans to work with Martha Stewart to create a line of games based on her lifestyle books, magazine, and television programmes.
Move over Cooking Mama, it's Cooking Martha as Majesco reveals a partnership with Martha Stewart to develop a range of games based on her housekeeping, entertaining, cooking, and crafting tips.
While no specific titles have been announced, the first game bearing Martha Stewart's name is expected within the next 12 months. No platforms have been targeted, though Nintendo DS, iPhone, and iPod touch seem most likely.
Naturally, the games will be aimed at women, though Stewart hopes it can attract a broader audience.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced