Martha Stewart gets her game on
Majesco has announced plans to work with Martha Stewart to create a line of games based on her lifestyle books, magazine, and television programmes.
Move over Cooking Mama, it's Cooking Martha as Majesco reveals a partnership with Martha Stewart to develop a range of games based on her housekeeping, entertaining, cooking, and crafting tips.
While no specific titles have been announced, the first game bearing Martha Stewart's name is expected within the next 12 months. No platforms have been targeted, though Nintendo DS, iPhone, and iPod touch seem most likely.
Naturally, the games will be aimed at women, though Stewart hopes it can attract a broader audience.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3