Martha Stewart gets her game on
Majesco has announced plans to work with Martha Stewart to create a line of games based on her lifestyle books, magazine, and television programmes.
Move over Cooking Mama, it's Cooking Martha as Majesco reveals a partnership with Martha Stewart to develop a range of games based on her housekeeping, entertaining, cooking, and crafting tips.
While no specific titles have been announced, the first game bearing Martha Stewart's name is expected within the next 12 months. No platforms have been targeted, though Nintendo DS, iPhone, and iPod touch seem most likely.
Naturally, the games will be aimed at women, though Stewart hopes it can attract a broader audience.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent