Martha Stewart gets her game on
Majesco has announced plans to work with Martha Stewart to create a line of games based on her lifestyle books, magazine, and television programmes.
Move over Cooking Mama, it's Cooking Martha as Majesco reveals a partnership with Martha Stewart to develop a range of games based on her housekeeping, entertaining, cooking, and crafting tips.
While no specific titles have been announced, the first game bearing Martha Stewart's name is expected within the next 12 months. No platforms have been targeted, though Nintendo DS, iPhone, and iPod touch seem most likely.
Naturally, the games will be aimed at women, though Stewart hopes it can attract a broader audience.
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative