Martha Stewart gets her game on
Majesco has announced plans to work with Martha Stewart to create a line of games based on her lifestyle books, magazine, and television programmes.
Move over Cooking Mama, it's Cooking Martha as Majesco reveals a partnership with Martha Stewart to develop a range of games based on her housekeeping, entertaining, cooking, and crafting tips.
While no specific titles have been announced, the first game bearing Martha Stewart's name is expected within the next 12 months. No platforms have been targeted, though Nintendo DS, iPhone, and iPod touch seem most likely.
Naturally, the games will be aimed at women, though Stewart hopes it can attract a broader audience.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015