Captivate: Marvel vs. Capcom 3 real
Capcom have taken steps to confirm the big stories that have been trickling out of their Hawaii showcase event, Captivate.
In the biggest news, Capcom has formally announced Marvel vs Capcom 3, due out in 2011 on PS3 and Xbox 360.
Capcom's Christian Svensson offered: "We are so pleased to be working with Marvel again. Marvel vs. Capcom 3 has been one of the most requested titles for us to produce by our fans. Our Capcom development studio is creating the most epic fighting game ever developed and Marvel's input into that process has been invaluable."
They also confirmed news that there will be a Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2, which will hit PSN and XBLA in the first quarter of next year.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan