Captivate: Marvel vs. Capcom 3 real
Capcom have taken steps to confirm the big stories that have been trickling out of their Hawaii showcase event, Captivate.
In the biggest news, Capcom has formally announced Marvel vs Capcom 3, due out in 2011 on PS3 and Xbox 360.
Capcom's Christian Svensson offered: "We are so pleased to be working with Marvel again. Marvel vs. Capcom 3 has been one of the most requested titles for us to produce by our fans. Our Capcom development studio is creating the most epic fighting game ever developed and Marvel's input into that process has been invaluable."
They also confirmed news that there will be a Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2, which will hit PSN and XBLA in the first quarter of next year.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer