Captivate: Marvel vs. Capcom 3 real
Capcom have taken steps to confirm the big stories that have been trickling out of their Hawaii showcase event, Captivate.
In the biggest news, Capcom has formally announced Marvel vs Capcom 3, due out in 2011 on PS3 and Xbox 360.
Capcom's Christian Svensson offered: "We are so pleased to be working with Marvel again. Marvel vs. Capcom 3 has been one of the most requested titles for us to produce by our fans. Our Capcom development studio is creating the most epic fighting game ever developed and Marvel's input into that process has been invaluable."
They also confirmed news that there will be a Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2, which will hit PSN and XBLA in the first quarter of next year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3