Singularity gets a new release date
It has been a rough journey for Raven's new IP, Singularity, but it might just make it to stores yet.
Activision has finally announced a release date for the perennially delayed FPS.
It will now appear on the 29th of June on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Conspicuous by its absence from the announcement is the PC version, although it still appears on the game's official website.
Thanks Strategy Informer.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter