Singularity gets a new release date
It has been a rough journey for Raven's new IP, Singularity, but it might just make it to stores yet.
Activision has finally announced a release date for the perennially delayed FPS.
It will now appear on the 29th of June on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Conspicuous by its absence from the announcement is the PC version, although it still appears on the game's official website.
Thanks Strategy Informer.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3