Singularity gets a new release date
It has been a rough journey for Raven's new IP, Singularity, but it might just make it to stores yet.
Activision has finally announced a release date for the perennially delayed FPS.
It will now appear on the 29th of June on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Conspicuous by its absence from the announcement is the PC version, although it still appears on the game's official website.
Thanks Strategy Informer.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer