Singularity gets a new release date
It has been a rough journey for Raven's new IP, Singularity, but it might just make it to stores yet.
Activision has finally announced a release date for the perennially delayed FPS.
It will now appear on the 29th of June on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Conspicuous by its absence from the announcement is the PC version, although it still appears on the game's official website.
Thanks Strategy Informer.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny