Singularity gets a new release date
It has been a rough journey for Raven's new IP, Singularity, but it might just make it to stores yet.
Activision has finally announced a release date for the perennially delayed FPS.
It will now appear on the 29th of June on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Conspicuous by its absence from the announcement is the PC version, although it still appears on the game's official website.
Thanks Strategy Informer.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer