Battlefield Heroes gets jetpacks
At the risk of coming off with a certain lack of maturity, we can't help but be excited at the possibility of playing with jetpacks.
Jetpacks have now been added to Battlefield Heroes to jazz up the free-to-play multiplayer shooter a bit.
Included in the announcement were a few more things that to be honest we forgot about for a minute because of the jetpack thing.
Apparently DICE also added another game mode as well, called V2 Vengeance which includes a map called Midnight Madness.
Funnily enough the mode encourages players to fight to control a V2 rocket facility. Holding the rocket facility will earn victory.
Rockets and jetpacks, what's next? Elroy Jetson as a playable character?
Thanks Big Download.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One