Battlefield Heroes gets jetpacks
At the risk of coming off with a certain lack of maturity, we can't help but be excited at the possibility of playing with jetpacks.
Jetpacks have now been added to Battlefield Heroes to jazz up the free-to-play multiplayer shooter a bit.
Included in the announcement were a few more things that to be honest we forgot about for a minute because of the jetpack thing.
Apparently DICE also added another game mode as well, called V2 Vengeance which includes a map called Midnight Madness.
Funnily enough the mode encourages players to fight to control a V2 rocket facility. Holding the rocket facility will earn victory.
Rockets and jetpacks, what's next? Elroy Jetson as a playable character?
Thanks Big Download.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year