Battlefield Heroes gets jetpacks
At the risk of coming off with a certain lack of maturity, we can't help but be excited at the possibility of playing with jetpacks.
Jetpacks have now been added to Battlefield Heroes to jazz up the free-to-play multiplayer shooter a bit.
Included in the announcement were a few more things that to be honest we forgot about for a minute because of the jetpack thing.
Apparently DICE also added another game mode as well, called V2 Vengeance which includes a map called Midnight Madness.
Funnily enough the mode encourages players to fight to control a V2 rocket facility. Holding the rocket facility will earn victory.
Rockets and jetpacks, what's next? Elroy Jetson as a playable character?
Thanks Big Download.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May