Battlefield Heroes gets jetpacks
At the risk of coming off with a certain lack of maturity, we can't help but be excited at the possibility of playing with jetpacks.
Jetpacks have now been added to Battlefield Heroes to jazz up the free-to-play multiplayer shooter a bit.
Included in the announcement were a few more things that to be honest we forgot about for a minute because of the jetpack thing.
Apparently DICE also added another game mode as well, called V2 Vengeance which includes a map called Midnight Madness.
Funnily enough the mode encourages players to fight to control a V2 rocket facility. Holding the rocket facility will earn victory.
Rockets and jetpacks, what's next? Elroy Jetson as a playable character?
Thanks Big Download.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3