Battlefield Heroes gets jetpacks
At the risk of coming off with a certain lack of maturity, we can't help but be excited at the possibility of playing with jetpacks.
Jetpacks have now been added to Battlefield Heroes to jazz up the free-to-play multiplayer shooter a bit.
Included in the announcement were a few more things that to be honest we forgot about for a minute because of the jetpack thing.
Apparently DICE also added another game mode as well, called V2 Vengeance which includes a map called Midnight Madness.
Funnily enough the mode encourages players to fight to control a V2 rocket facility. Holding the rocket facility will earn victory.
Rockets and jetpacks, what's next? Elroy Jetson as a playable character?
Thanks Big Download.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III