Next iPhone 'found' in a pub
In one of the more bizarre information leaks of recent times, the next generation of iPhone was apparently found in a bar in San Jose.
Luckily for Apple it wasn't found by a competitor, it was found by one of the folks at techie site Gizmodo.
The new iPhone '4G' apparently features a front facing camera and a whopping 80GB of storage space in addition to a higher resolution screen and faster processor.
After dissecting the handset for a good week and fishing around Gizmodo seem to have confirmed that the phone is indeed a prototype iPhone that Apple are searching for.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015