Next iPhone 'found' in a pub
In one of the more bizarre information leaks of recent times, the next generation of iPhone was apparently found in a bar in San Jose.
Luckily for Apple it wasn't found by a competitor, it was found by one of the folks at techie site Gizmodo.
The new iPhone '4G' apparently features a front facing camera and a whopping 80GB of storage space in addition to a higher resolution screen and faster processor.
After dissecting the handset for a good week and fishing around Gizmodo seem to have confirmed that the phone is indeed a prototype iPhone that Apple are searching for.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3