Next iPhone 'found' in a pub
In one of the more bizarre information leaks of recent times, the next generation of iPhone was apparently found in a bar in San Jose.
Luckily for Apple it wasn't found by a competitor, it was found by one of the folks at techie site Gizmodo.
The new iPhone '4G' apparently features a front facing camera and a whopping 80GB of storage space in addition to a higher resolution screen and faster processor.
After dissecting the handset for a good week and fishing around Gizmodo seem to have confirmed that the phone is indeed a prototype iPhone that Apple are searching for.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone