Next iPhone 'found' in a pub
In one of the more bizarre information leaks of recent times, the next generation of iPhone was apparently found in a bar in San Jose.
Luckily for Apple it wasn't found by a competitor, it was found by one of the folks at techie site Gizmodo.
The new iPhone '4G' apparently features a front facing camera and a whopping 80GB of storage space in addition to a higher resolution screen and faster processor.
After dissecting the handset for a good week and fishing around Gizmodo seem to have confirmed that the phone is indeed a prototype iPhone that Apple are searching for.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year