Next iPhone 'found' in a pub
In one of the more bizarre information leaks of recent times, the next generation of iPhone was apparently found in a bar in San Jose.
Luckily for Apple it wasn't found by a competitor, it was found by one of the folks at techie site Gizmodo.
The new iPhone '4G' apparently features a front facing camera and a whopping 80GB of storage space in addition to a higher resolution screen and faster processor.
After dissecting the handset for a good week and fishing around Gizmodo seem to have confirmed that the phone is indeed a prototype iPhone that Apple are searching for.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date