Musician outs LittleBigPlanet 2
Whoops! Musician Ochre accidentally jumped the gun in trumpeting his work on LittleBigPlanet 2, outing the sequel before Sony has a chance to reveal it in full during E3 in June.
Kotaku caught a tweet by Ochre (a.k.a. Christopher Leary) that excitedly announced the creation of exclusive tracks for the upcoming sequel. Of course, Sony hasn't announced LittleBigPlanet 2, which is a bit of a problem.
Unsurprisingly, the tweet has been deleted and Sony is declining comment, stating that the company doesn't discuss rumours or speculation.
This is the second reference to LittleBigPlanet 2 in the last couple months, which means it's slowly moving away from rumour toward that lovely land called fact. Expect it to be formally unveiled at E3.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing