Musician outs LittleBigPlanet 2
Whoops! Musician Ochre accidentally jumped the gun in trumpeting his work on LittleBigPlanet 2, outing the sequel before Sony has a chance to reveal it in full during E3 in June.
Kotaku caught a tweet by Ochre (a.k.a. Christopher Leary) that excitedly announced the creation of exclusive tracks for the upcoming sequel. Of course, Sony hasn't announced LittleBigPlanet 2, which is a bit of a problem.
Unsurprisingly, the tweet has been deleted and Sony is declining comment, stating that the company doesn't discuss rumours or speculation.
This is the second reference to LittleBigPlanet 2 in the last couple months, which means it's slowly moving away from rumour toward that lovely land called fact. Expect it to be formally unveiled at E3.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year