Musician outs LittleBigPlanet 2
Whoops! Musician Ochre accidentally jumped the gun in trumpeting his work on LittleBigPlanet 2, outing the sequel before Sony has a chance to reveal it in full during E3 in June.
Kotaku caught a tweet by Ochre (a.k.a. Christopher Leary) that excitedly announced the creation of exclusive tracks for the upcoming sequel. Of course, Sony hasn't announced LittleBigPlanet 2, which is a bit of a problem.
Unsurprisingly, the tweet has been deleted and Sony is declining comment, stating that the company doesn't discuss rumours or speculation.
This is the second reference to LittleBigPlanet 2 in the last couple months, which means it's slowly moving away from rumour toward that lovely land called fact. Expect it to be formally unveiled at E3.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side