Musician outs LittleBigPlanet 2
Whoops! Musician Ochre accidentally jumped the gun in trumpeting his work on LittleBigPlanet 2, outing the sequel before Sony has a chance to reveal it in full during E3 in June.
Kotaku caught a tweet by Ochre (a.k.a. Christopher Leary) that excitedly announced the creation of exclusive tracks for the upcoming sequel. Of course, Sony hasn't announced LittleBigPlanet 2, which is a bit of a problem.
Unsurprisingly, the tweet has been deleted and Sony is declining comment, stating that the company doesn't discuss rumours or speculation.
This is the second reference to LittleBigPlanet 2 in the last couple months, which means it's slowly moving away from rumour toward that lovely land called fact. Expect it to be formally unveiled at E3.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though