Musician outs LittleBigPlanet 2
Whoops! Musician Ochre accidentally jumped the gun in trumpeting his work on LittleBigPlanet 2, outing the sequel before Sony has a chance to reveal it in full during E3 in June.
Kotaku caught a tweet by Ochre (a.k.a. Christopher Leary) that excitedly announced the creation of exclusive tracks for the upcoming sequel. Of course, Sony hasn't announced LittleBigPlanet 2, which is a bit of a problem.
Unsurprisingly, the tweet has been deleted and Sony is declining comment, stating that the company doesn't discuss rumours or speculation.
This is the second reference to LittleBigPlanet 2 in the last couple months, which means it's slowly moving away from rumour toward that lovely land called fact. Expect it to be formally unveiled at E3.
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword