Marvel vs. Capcom 3 rumour rumble
With Super Street Fighter IV set to be the last in the series for awhile, rumour has it that Capcom is turning its sights to a different fighting franchise for release later this year.
PlanetXbox360 claims that Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is being developed for a release later this year or perhaps early 2011. The anonymous source tells the website that the game was announced during a press event last week.
The fighting will stick to 2D, though much in the same fashion as Street Fighter IV with stylised 3D visuals and 2D gameplay. The character roster is supposedly gigantic and will include Wolverine, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Magneto, and Storm among others.
If true, which seems highly likely, expect an official announcement shortly followed by a showing during E3 in June.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave