Marvel vs. Capcom 3 rumour rumble
With Super Street Fighter IV set to be the last in the series for awhile, rumour has it that Capcom is turning its sights to a different fighting franchise for release later this year.
PlanetXbox360 claims that Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is being developed for a release later this year or perhaps early 2011. The anonymous source tells the website that the game was announced during a press event last week.
The fighting will stick to 2D, though much in the same fashion as Street Fighter IV with stylised 3D visuals and 2D gameplay. The character roster is supposedly gigantic and will include Wolverine, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Magneto, and Storm among others.
If true, which seems highly likely, expect an official announcement shortly followed by a showing during E3 in June.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan