Marvel vs. Capcom 3 rumour rumble
With Super Street Fighter IV set to be the last in the series for awhile, rumour has it that Capcom is turning its sights to a different fighting franchise for release later this year.
PlanetXbox360 claims that Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is being developed for a release later this year or perhaps early 2011. The anonymous source tells the website that the game was announced during a press event last week.
The fighting will stick to 2D, though much in the same fashion as Street Fighter IV with stylised 3D visuals and 2D gameplay. The character roster is supposedly gigantic and will include Wolverine, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Magneto, and Storm among others.
If true, which seems highly likely, expect an official announcement shortly followed by a showing during E3 in June.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year