Marvel vs. Capcom 3 rumour rumble
With Super Street Fighter IV set to be the last in the series for awhile, rumour has it that Capcom is turning its sights to a different fighting franchise for release later this year.
PlanetXbox360 claims that Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is being developed for a release later this year or perhaps early 2011. The anonymous source tells the website that the game was announced during a press event last week.
The fighting will stick to 2D, though much in the same fashion as Street Fighter IV with stylised 3D visuals and 2D gameplay. The character roster is supposedly gigantic and will include Wolverine, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Magneto, and Storm among others.
If true, which seems highly likely, expect an official announcement shortly followed by a showing during E3 in June.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat