Marvel vs. Capcom 3 rumour rumble
With Super Street Fighter IV set to be the last in the series for awhile, rumour has it that Capcom is turning its sights to a different fighting franchise for release later this year.
PlanetXbox360 claims that Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is being developed for a release later this year or perhaps early 2011. The anonymous source tells the website that the game was announced during a press event last week.
The fighting will stick to 2D, though much in the same fashion as Street Fighter IV with stylised 3D visuals and 2D gameplay. The character roster is supposedly gigantic and will include Wolverine, Spider-Man, The Hulk, Magneto, and Storm among others.
If true, which seems highly likely, expect an official announcement shortly followed by a showing during E3 in June.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes