Ubisoft unsure over Splinter Cell on PS3
Speaking with UK blog VG247, Ubisoft's Maxime Beland has refused to be drawn on whether the big-selling Splinter Cell: Conviction will eventually make it to the PS3 console.
So far, Ubisoft have only discussed Xbox 360 and PC versions of the stealth action title, but rumours refuse to abate suggesting that other formats could be in for some Sam Fisher-shaped action.
"We'll have to see what decisions are made by Ubisoft's management in the future. The decision for Conviction was purely a business move. Microsoft have been wonderful in their support for Conviction. It's been an absolute pleasure working with them on Splinter Cell Conviction," beams Beland.
The word on the street? That a PS3 version is definitely in the works behind closed doors.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light