Ubisoft unsure over Splinter Cell on PS3
Speaking with UK blog VG247, Ubisoft's Maxime Beland has refused to be drawn on whether the big-selling Splinter Cell: Conviction will eventually make it to the PS3 console.
So far, Ubisoft have only discussed Xbox 360 and PC versions of the stealth action title, but rumours refuse to abate suggesting that other formats could be in for some Sam Fisher-shaped action.
"We'll have to see what decisions are made by Ubisoft's management in the future. The decision for Conviction was purely a business move. Microsoft have been wonderful in their support for Conviction. It's been an absolute pleasure working with them on Splinter Cell Conviction," beams Beland.
The word on the street? That a PS3 version is definitely in the works behind closed doors.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year