Ubisoft unsure over Splinter Cell on PS3
Speaking with UK blog VG247, Ubisoft's Maxime Beland has refused to be drawn on whether the big-selling Splinter Cell: Conviction will eventually make it to the PS3 console.
So far, Ubisoft have only discussed Xbox 360 and PC versions of the stealth action title, but rumours refuse to abate suggesting that other formats could be in for some Sam Fisher-shaped action.
"We'll have to see what decisions are made by Ubisoft's management in the future. The decision for Conviction was purely a business move. Microsoft have been wonderful in their support for Conviction. It's been an absolute pleasure working with them on Splinter Cell Conviction," beams Beland.
The word on the street? That a PS3 version is definitely in the works behind closed doors.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft