Ubisoft unsure over Splinter Cell on PS3
Speaking with UK blog VG247, Ubisoft's Maxime Beland has refused to be drawn on whether the big-selling Splinter Cell: Conviction will eventually make it to the PS3 console.
So far, Ubisoft have only discussed Xbox 360 and PC versions of the stealth action title, but rumours refuse to abate suggesting that other formats could be in for some Sam Fisher-shaped action.
"We'll have to see what decisions are made by Ubisoft's management in the future. The decision for Conviction was purely a business move. Microsoft have been wonderful in their support for Conviction. It's been an absolute pleasure working with them on Splinter Cell Conviction," beams Beland.
The word on the street? That a PS3 version is definitely in the works behind closed doors.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO