PSP back on top in Japan
Sony's PSP handheld is back on top in Japan - but only just.
The latest hardware figures for last week show that overall hardware sales are still sluggish in Japan, the nation seemingly holding its breath in anticipation of several major upcoming releases.
Still, the PSP was tops with just under 30,000 units sold, followed by the PS3 with about 800 fewer sales.
Then there's the Wii console, third with 25,000, followed by the DSi with just under 14,000. The DS Lite is next with just over 3,000.
A couple of hundred units behind we find the Xbox 360 console, which is chased by whipping-boy the PSP Go with less than 2,000 units sold.
Last is the aging PS2, with 1,400 units shifted.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light