Nintendo DS takes March NPD crown
With the week drawing to a close the latest NPD results have been unleashed, the Nintendo DS once again leading the charge with March sales in excess of 700,000 units.
Second on the US total was the Nintendo Wii with nearly 560,000 sales, followed by the Xbox 360 with just shy of 340,000 sales.
Then there's the PS3 with 313,000, followed by the PSP - some way off the pace on just under 120,000.
The PS2 is just a whisker away on 118,000.
Nintendo are perhaps inevitably 'pleased', Cammie Dunaway offering: "Demand for Nintendo fun continues unabated. We're glad so many people are able to get their hands on our systems as we prepare for the May launches of Super Mario Galaxy 2 for Wii and Picross 3D for our Nintendo DS systems."
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3