Nintendo DS takes March NPD crown
With the week drawing to a close the latest NPD results have been unleashed, the Nintendo DS once again leading the charge with March sales in excess of 700,000 units.
Second on the US total was the Nintendo Wii with nearly 560,000 sales, followed by the Xbox 360 with just shy of 340,000 sales.
Then there's the PS3 with 313,000, followed by the PSP - some way off the pace on just under 120,000.
The PS2 is just a whisker away on 118,000.
Nintendo are perhaps inevitably 'pleased', Cammie Dunaway offering: "Demand for Nintendo fun continues unabated. We're glad so many people are able to get their hands on our systems as we prepare for the May launches of Super Mario Galaxy 2 for Wii and Picross 3D for our Nintendo DS systems."
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update