Nintendo DS takes March NPD crown
With the week drawing to a close the latest NPD results have been unleashed, the Nintendo DS once again leading the charge with March sales in excess of 700,000 units.
Second on the US total was the Nintendo Wii with nearly 560,000 sales, followed by the Xbox 360 with just shy of 340,000 sales.
Then there's the PS3 with 313,000, followed by the PSP - some way off the pace on just under 120,000.
The PS2 is just a whisker away on 118,000.
Nintendo are perhaps inevitably 'pleased', Cammie Dunaway offering: "Demand for Nintendo fun continues unabated. We're glad so many people are able to get their hands on our systems as we prepare for the May launches of Super Mario Galaxy 2 for Wii and Picross 3D for our Nintendo DS systems."
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release